Help Needed. Arrow Global have processed me through the County Court Bulk Centre....

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4686 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi guys, been a long time ago since i posted re acs;bore..... but i kind of have a situation i need advice on now!I had been getting letters from Arrow Global for a while but buried my head in the sand and ignored them (not the right thing to do).About a week ago i got a courts summons from Northampton (The Bulk Centre).They want the sum of £1426.92, i cant remember what this debt is for but i suspect vodafone when i ran up some huge data bills due to the unclear charging at the time and subsequent disconnection.The summons was dated 29/7/11, so what steps do i need to do and what forms do i need to come back at them as i cannot afford the amount they are wanting nor am i clear what its actually for!Thanks in advanceJamie

Hi Jamie,

As you have concerns over the charges we've billed I'd be happy to take a closer look at this for you.

To enable me to access your account could you email the details of the account in question by following the contact details in our pinned thread here http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?213340-Vodafone-Webteam-for-Customers-With-Problems?

Once sent you'll receive an automated reply with a reference number. Could you then update the thread with this so I can make sure it's received and I'll get back to you as quickly as possible?

Thanks,

Lee

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK

thanks lee, yeah ill do that, i accidently got sucked into thinking data was cheap and used the internet for a month on my phone, when my bill came, data charges were £5 something, then at the end of month 2 of my internet bazarr, i had a whopping bill for 272, then the third month of 300 odd, then the excessively high disconnection fee as i had no hope in hell of paying.ill do my best with the info that i can remember, bearing in mind ive moved a few times since.

Hi Jamie,

Thanks for coming back to me.

If you've moved around a fair bit I understand that it may take some time to get the information together.

If it helps, I may be able to trace the account from any references quoted in the correspondence you previously received from the DCA.

Kind regards,

Lee

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK