prblems with 'Link Financial' looking for some advice please !!!

Aceydee
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4611 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

well I actually have no intent of paying this debt off, or at the very least string it out so I make sod all payments over many many years

I intend to see CAB this week just to have a chat with them and figure out where to go from here really, LINK FINACIAL phone me everyday pretty much morning and afternoon on a withheld number and the same woman keeps trying to speak to me alll nice and I just keep saying im waiting to hear back from CAB

As these phonecalls are getting very annoying now, what can I send them to get evrything in writing and also find out how long they have had the debt for?

Thanks for your time

ps Have just been watching whistleblower vids great stuff

I still have my account with Barclys but dont uses it(the card or there services) they charged me countless times for direct debt failure and bank charges and that is the reason I dont trust any banks, I remeber they put charges up to £80 in 1-2 months a few xmas's ago which made me not want to have anyting else to do with the banking sytem again(the acoount had no money in then suddenly £80 in debt) I recieved a letter the other day from an apprent savings account I never knew I had with Barclys saying that it had been open fro serveral years and that the grand total of the savings with intrest was 35p :p

Should I just go to bank and close all accounts or keep it open atm while I deal with those tw@s from Link Finance?

Edited by Aceydee
info

errmm dont know if this helps me, but I found a letter from LINK dated 2 august 2011 stating that 'We write to introduce you to LINK FINANCIAL, LINK is the current owner of the outstanding balance due from my agreement with Barclycard. Barclycard has of 26 may, 2004 assinged to LINK FINANCIAL the outstanding balance blah blah blah, We have appointed LINK FINANCIAL OUTSOURCING LIMITED 'link' to administer and recover your debt on our behalf. Since you owe the outstanding balance to LINK FINANCIAL you should make no payment relating to the outstanding balance to BARCLYCARD, any payment made to BARCLYCARD will take significantly longer to be processed onto your LINK account. '