Hillesden Securities/Direct legal & collections

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4711 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi I received a letter from dcl In June in respect of a Welcome Finance Loan, I sent off a CCA request non recorded on the 23rd of June. Up until yesterday 18th July I had not heard from this company, so I prepared a letter advising that I was placing the account in dispute. Today 19th July I received the following letter.

"Hillesden Securities

Hillesden Securities Ltd.

BUCKINGHAM ROAD BRACKLEY NORTHANTS NN13 7DN

Mr X Xxxxxx

18 July 2011

Dear Mr Xxxxxx

Account Number 1xxxxxxxxx0 Formerly Welcome Financial Services Ltd xxxxxxx

Thank you for your letter dated 23 June 2011 regarding the above account. I can confirm and advise the following:-

We have removed your contact telephone number from our records and will continue to pursue you through written communication only.

Please note that if you do not keep a regular dialogue with us regarding this account and update us accordingly, our guidance from the Information Commissioner states that we are entitled to re-instate your contact telephone number to continue collection activity on the account when required.

Hillesden Securities T/A direct legal & collections are an agency collecting on behalf of our client, Welcome Financial Services Ltd who remains the legal owner of your account.

Your request for information under the Consumer Credit Act 1974 is required to be made directly to Welcome Financial Services Ltd.

Your letter states that a postal order for £1.00 is included, however there was no postal order enclosed.

Upon receipt of your letter and statutory fee Welcome Financial Services Ltd will comply with your request.

Yours sincerely

Data Controller Compliance Team Telephone: 01280 845616

Registered Office: Willow Road, Bracklcy, Northants. Registered No. 1418063 in England. A Member of the FACCENDA Group of Companies"

My query is do I contact Welcome or as dlc are their agent continue to deal with them. I have sent off the dispute letter and a copy of the original request again this time registered post.

Success with PPI from Welcome Finance

REgards... Remember to Support Our Troops :lol: