Kays (Kandco) Buy Now Pay Later

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4722 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

In March I ordered a washing machine of KANDCO online, which offered a buy now pay later. If you know Kandco, you have to fill out the promotional code to do this, which I did and proceeded with the order.

After receiving threatening letters from them about not paying the minimum requirement, I contacted them stating that I had doe this on a buy now pay later deal.

Initially, I received an email that back that the buy now pay later deal is checked with credit agencies and that my credit did not allow me to proceed with the deal. I replied that I had already received the item.

They emailed back, stating I will be passed to another department who deals with this.

The new department replied, stating that I did not fill out the promotional code (which I did).

After, reading through the statement that they sent me, there is no mention of the buy now pay later ? but also they have charged me Shopping Insurance Covers Your Purchases + Payments ! Again after contacting them, they say I agreed to it, which I definitely would not of.

Can someone tell me if I can return the item ? and what can I do about this ? they are also trying to charge me £12.00 late payment fees.

the late and PPI can all be reclaimed

i thionk you are outside of even the DSR regs to return it now.

BUT if they wont give you the BNPL option i wonder if you could?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Thread moved

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE