T-Mobile won't refund an unlocked phone?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4785 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I ordered a Blackberry pay as you go 3 days ago on their website , when I got it I unlocked it but found it very awkward to use

I just didnt Like it so as ive had it less than 14 days I sent it back but they've refused to refund me and sent it back because I've unlocked it ?

Can this be right ?

as far as i know once you unlock a mobile phone they class this as warranty void. if this is the case thats why they will not accept it back ( you have unlocked a locked phone ) i could be wrong so im sure some one with a deffinate answer will be along to advise.....

Correct. DSR is in place so you can look at the item as you could in a shop. Removing it from packaging and using the phone to make calls is OK as you could ask to test a phone in the shop, but unlocking it, you are not gonna get any joy sending it back.

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar