Vodafone Massive Issues

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4785 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi CAG,

I am having major problems with Vodafone, ever since last July and upgrading my phone to iPhone 4 Vodafone have constantly billed me incorrectly and every month they manage to suspend my phone services, and cancel the Direct Debit that i've set up with them over the phone.

My wages get paid on the 1st and I always try and get every bill paid on or around the 1st, every time I phone Vodafone they say they have changed the billing cycling and the money will come out on the 1st of the next month..

My partners phone around the 25 of the month gets a text message saying you're bill is overdue please arrange a payment.

What I can't figure out for the life of me is why after almost 10 months of constant phone calls and speaking to different members of the Accounts / Collections team they can not get a simple thing right such as taking the money on the 1st of the month.

Last month I actually spoke with a Manage who assured me that everything was sorted. And tonight I have had to phone them again, and asked for a manager and NO ONE called back :(

I am really starting to lose my rag with this situation and may have to cancel my service with Vodafone as this is getting beyond a joke now, and there seems to be no resolution in site :(

I have been a very happy vodafone customer for 7 years and I still have a good 14 months contract left, but I need some help with this.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi wkdboi,

It's disappointing to read about your current experiences with us but thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Although I don't think you'll be able to send me an PM on account of you only having just started posting you can email the details of the account in question by following the information in our pinned thread http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?213340-Vodafone-Webteam-for-Customers-With-Problems

Shortly after sending it you'll get an automated reply with a reference number. To enable me to make sure it's received could you update the thread with this and I'll come back to you as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

Lee

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK

wkdboi - I hope that you can get this sorted out now that Vodafone web team are looking at it. However just one word of advice. Don't try and cancel your service at this stage whilst 'in contract'. It will cause you all sorts of hassle and result in automated debt collection procedures starting. You'll end up banging your head against the wall twice as much as you are already. I definitely agree about checking your credit file too..