Interesting Development In Lowell/Vanquis Debacle

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4771 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

This is exactly the same word for word letter my wife received today. To me it is a full admission that they are ****d. I notice that because they have been well and truly had, they love to have the last word as a hanging threat - They admit the document is no longer available - but should it turn up we will be straight on your back again. Well have we got news for you. You have made an admission. No paper work - Vanquis have told you this - so why the c*** about should it turn up - durrrrr - what bit about it does not exist do you NOT understand. I am now going to send them a letter on my wifes behalf. Thanks to you B*S**A*** you have caused my wife so much upset and grief I am now billing you for all the letters that have been written to you - at standard rate ie banks rate plus compensation for the upset and stress. If they do not fulfill this I will inform them that I shall pass their details to a Debt Collection Agency to cough up or take them to the small claims cout. Well people do you think I am correct in turning the gun against them?

• Confused 1

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic