Recieved letter from court

elseg
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4830 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I had a case on hold since what seems like forever, against Lloyds TSB.

I have just recieved a letter from the court saying that they want to strike out the case, and I have til the 7th April to contact them.

I seem to remember reading on here something about asking for the right to change the claim, and was there also something about letters from the bank saying that the charges cover their costs (I have a couple of these letters) and that this claim isnt true, as they stated during the OFT case that charges were part of their core business.

Ive been searching but cant seem to find what I have been looking at in the past.

Are there cases going through at the moment which I could effectively ask to have reached a conclusion before actually ammending the claim, or do I just go ahead and ammend (again, I thought I saw some letters to this effect, but cant seem to find them now)

I have spent the last year attempting a very complicated planning application, and my brain seems to have dumped all the info I had on this bank charge info!!

any help would be fantastic, and greatly appreciated.