More Fredrickson Intl Ltd / Bryan Carter & Arrow Global

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4804 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I just signed up of CAG today as like many others here, I have a problem with Frederickson Int’l and Bryan Carter, which from reading some of the stuff on here, sound remarkably dodgy. I don’t want to go into too much detail so as to identify myself, as it would be a little naïve of me to think that people from FI or BC don’t read these boards from time to time.

In a nutshell, I received the ‘Confirmed Resident’ letter from FI late last year. I immediately phoned them and told them that I had no knowledge of the debt that is supposed to belong to Arrow Global. I also told FI that I have never had any kind of account or credit agreement with them and they should check back with Arrow Global as I believe a mistake has been made.

Towards the end of January, I received a reply from FI and they sent me an A4 piece of paper which looked like it had been mocked up using Microsoft Word with all these various fields/drop down menus completed. It really looked very unprofessional. Their accompanying letter said that now this has been resolved they looked forward to receiving my repayment proposals.

Given that this took FI some 6/7 weeks to obtain, I would have thought that Arrow Global would have sent something a little more official looking to back up their claim.

I received a further letter from FI a couple of weeks ago to which I responded within a couple of days. No reply to that had been received, and it was after my response that I received the first letter from Bryan Carter inviting me to make a repayment proposal with FI. This was responded to last week and I enclosed a copy of my last letter to FI saying that this had not been answered. Yesterday, I received a letter from FI thanking me for a payment I had not sent them, but they also said that they could not find this payment!!

I am going to respond to this letter over this weekend, enclosing a copy of my last letter to them to which they have not responded. I am of course keeping all these letters on my PC.

So what is the next step? From what I have read here, I would guess that it’s the ‘prove it’ letter. As I said, I don’t want to give too much info here, but if anyone needs any further details to respond to this, I will be happy to answer any PM’s.

Thanks

Hi and welcome to CAG

I take it they didn't tell you who the original creditor was?

I would be writing back and totally denying ANY payment was made to them. You can incorporate it into the 'prove it' letter.

It's possible you share the same name with the debtor in question.

Make sure you check your credit file to make sure nothing untoward is on it.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Hi SF, this is what i intend to do. And no, they have not told me who the original creditor was.

Given the amount of time that has passed, they haven't been forthcoming with any information like that.

Hi again, i was reading another post in the FI/BC threads yesterday and i saw a post from someone who had sent a prove it request to Fi but they were unable to do so.

What happens in circumstances ike this? I am going to send off my reqeust this week and i also need to know if i have to enclose a £1 postal order.

Thanks

A prove it letter is not a CCA request and as such, no £1 is necessary.

If they can't 'prove it' they really should close the account or pass it back to the original creditor (for them to pass on to some other unsuspecting mug)

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Ah-Ha. OK.

So what would you suggest i send them? A CCA or a prove it letter?

Also, as the only info they have given me is regarding Arrow Global, who are not (by the sound of it) the original creditor, what happens then?

Would someone somewhere have to go digging for the original agreement?

My apologies for all the questions (feeling like Bamber Gascoigne!!) but i really need to know the best next step forward.

Thanks again for your help thus far.

If you were to send a CCA, this is a sign to them that you are the debtor they want (in my opinion) and will carry on chasing. A prove it letter is just asking them to prove you are the debtor they are looking for

Hi again, thanks for this.

What i think i'm going to do is ask them to send me a copy of the agreement with Arrow Global

- even though i know i they are not the original creditors.

I will send it this week.

Thanks again.

• 4 weeks later...
Hi, just to let you know that i received a letter from FI today saying they were no longer instructed to act on this by their clients.

Any ideas on what may happen next with Arrow Global. Will they pass it on to another agency?

After 6 posts, you already know how DCAs behave so yes, I would assume that another DCA will pop out of the woodwork