Lloyds TSB : Cifas Category 6 First Party Fraud

rachelanne
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4861 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Pleases help me!!!!!!

I paid a cheque into my bank account at Lloyds which was fraudulent, which it turns out the cheque was stolen, the bank thinks the company were trying to use me in a fraudulent way. I was not involved and I have proof. I'm an honest person. I have a Category 6 First party fraud against my name. I am going through Lloyd’s complaints department about this matter but not really getting anywhere. I cannot get a bank account anywhere now. Lloyds have told me it will stay on my credit file of 6 years, which I think is crazy... Can anyone suggest how I can get it removed, as I have looked on Cifas website and it says the member who added it needs to remove it, i.e.: Lloyds...which I don’t think they will. . I have been to the police to see if the bank have informed them of this matter but Lloyds have not contacted the police. Surely if Fraud is a big thing then I can’t understand why they don’t inform the police!!!! I called the FOS but they are not sure if they can help.

Thank you