Welcome Finance : SAR info should I be concerned????

gullible1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4883 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hiya

Still going through my SAR docs and getting everything in order but wanted to ask the experts on here a quick question about something I have found on the docs that is concerning me.

I sold my house in Aug 2005 and my solicitors sent them check paying off the account as per their settlement fig which welcome received 19th Aug 2005. This has been recorded on my accounts notes.

However i have just noticed also on the collection notes the following:

Contact date Diary date

04/09/06 04/09/09

Comments

Settled account

Contact Date Diary Date

05/09/05 19/09/05

Comments - Ref to prev, d/d stopped, received cheque need to apply this month

Contact Date Diary Date

01/09/05 05/09/05

Comments - Stop d/d today, worked from bounced but think canc any way. Already in process when I reviewed account

Contact Date Diary Date

31/08/05 12/09/05

Comments - Ref to prev apply this mth, need to stop d/d on acc

Contact Date

22/08/05

Comments - Rec chq from wright and morton sols DATED 19/8

now what concerns me is why is it another YEAR (04/09/06) after they receive cheque that they close account and why are the diary entries for settling account down as 2009 some 4 yrs later.

what have they been doing?

Also on my statement of account for this acount it shows interest and another debit on my account a month after they received the cheque so they have kept the cheque added on extra charges and interest and then credited my account a month later and it shows a closing balance of £2108.94 so makes it look as if account not even cleared.

what can i do?

Thanks in advance if anyone can shed some light

Edited by gullible1

i certainly will be getting in touch with them and asking for an explanation just needed to know first if this is normal and wondered if anyone could help me word a letter to them about it, but might just send them copies of what they have sent me with the call notes on and the statement and get them to explain the thieving buggers!

Another question please:

If I am supposed to have received a rebate from welcome from ppi when i close one loan and take a new one, where would I expect to find proof of this?

Just want to get all my facts together before i finish my letter back to them

Thanks