Ruthbridge

Bag
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4840 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

this is exactly what happened 2 me,, but mine had my name on the letter not the occupupier. so like u i googled it and came up with these helpfull good guys. i dont even know what the debt is about, but after reading sum of these reviews i am very scared to even reply to ruthbridge. they say if i dont reply within 7 days they will arrange for an agent to telephone me? i dont no what to do now ? ( regarding ur 1st letter).

Edited by diane1234

exactly what they want

people being scared of them.

there's nowt they can do to you

bar sent scarier and scarier threat-o-grams

they have NO LEGAL POWERS

ignore

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 2 weeks later...

Just an update on this thread, I have now received the following letters over the last few weeks. Been away for the last few weeks which is why i have not posted them up before. Looks like i'm a bad boy now and i'm gonna get a doorstep collector. Cant see them turning up but wish they'd hurry up i'm getting bored of scanning and storing these letters lol

img010.pdf

img011.pdf

My god, whatever next, come on toothless, we didn't come down in the last shower, do you seriously believe that your pathetic "Debt Hardship Service" really exists? Or is it merely another figment of your deluded imagination.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!