Lloyds Bank Credit Agreement

iambroke
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4973 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All.

i requested a statement of account and a copy of my credit agreement for a loan i refinanced in 2004, i got the statement of account but Lloyds are unable/dont have the credit agreement according to them. I have always maintained that it was an unlawfull loan albeit i needed the money and had re-appropriated it befor the paperwork/ repayment plan even landed on my doorstep. I still make payments to a company called BLS which are reviewed 6 monthly, recently it was brought to my attention that i had taken the loan via an umbrella company of lloyds ( i had searched for a company to refinance with online originally back in 2004 and not at all with Lloyds but after searching i was contacted 1st thing the next morning by someone perporting to be from lloyds) I took the deal they offered wondering how lloyds knew i had made a search to refinance but as i say i needed the money. I have also been informed that payment protection was added etc.

I have no knowledge of this PPI as when i was made redundant and told Lloyds i was never offered the chance to activate any PPI that i may of had and as i said i didnt know i had it. Since then i had to get the interest frozen which they then realised they hadnt done for about 4 years and they took a lump off.

The only thing i do have that i found recently is a copy of a fax i had to sign and send back to them saying i wanted the loan. I would dearly love to be free of this or at least partially unburdened as it is a lot of money and im slowly sinking.

• 2 weeks later...

cca bls then

if they cannot come up a valid cca in 14 working days

stop payments

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Thank you for that what is the basic format for making a reply as i have read there are different sections to quote or something like sec 77/78/79 or do they all apply . Sorry to put on you but im a bit slow when it comes to things like this.

Cheers:lol:

look in the library tab top left for cca request

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...