Tessera Credit Services

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5034 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I subscribe to Credit Expert and I noticed that these cretins performed an 'unrecorded enquiry' of my file 3 times on the same day. They wrote to me about an account from donkeys years ago, I sent the 'prove it' letter, they wrote back to say that they were 'closing there files' (oh dear what a shame never mind).

Does anyone know what they actually see on screen when they perform these searches?

Thanks

Lapchien

Eyes opened and back in control of my life thanks to this site x

Hi,

Found this............

Unrecorded enquiry A 'footprint' on your report showing that a company has searched the report for non-lending purposes. This information is shown only to you, not to lenders searching your file in order to make a lending decision.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Agreed it is only visible to you and them, but is still worthy of a formal complaint to the CRA in question and put them to strict proof as to why they believe they are allowed to let companies, such as DCA's. to search your credit file without your knowledge or express permission, tell the CRA that if you fail to receive a satisfactory reply you will be reporting them to the ICO, and seeking legal advice. DCA's and CRA's are working out of the same office, DCA's pay the CRA's to search and add adverse data to peoples files, the ICO is already on the CRA's case especially with respect to DPA breaches and the joint Govt's pledge to use the CRA's to reduce the false benefit claimants.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!