Paying cash into a Lloyds TSB bank account

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3441 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone

Hope this is in the right place

Cut i long story short,i not had a bank account for 15 years now,got stung huge bank charges,im a cash only person now.

What i want to ask my landlord/housing trust gave me there Lloyds TSB bank sort code number and account number to pay my rent into.

If i pay money into that account using the paying in slips,think it ABC slip

Do i have to pay any bank/paying in charges ? on top of my rent

Hope you can understand me ?

Please use the quote system, So everyone will know what your referring too, thank you ...

Thanks for the replies,im going to take a armed guard with me just in case :D:D:D:D

Just encase the bank tries to mug me:p

Please use the quote system, So everyone will know what your referring too, thank you ...

Thanks for the replies,im going to take a armed guard with me just in case :D:D:D:D

Just encase the bank tries to mug me:p

Well i went to my local LloydTSB along with my minders parked my chieftain tank outside the bank just in case the bank mugged me,filled in the details my LL gave me on paying in slip,gave it to a nice cashier lady who confirmed the LL details where correct,gave me a receipt and left the bank minus my rent.

Simplesssssssssssss

• 4 years later...

A very large Bump from me :sad:

Found out today Lloyd's bank are phasing out the paying in slips I been using happy every two weeks since August 2010.

Been informed that I can still pay in but using one of those envelopes you fill out with cash inside it and pop into a letter box in the bank.

Call me old fashioned, but I much prefer to pay cash in using a human being behind the counter .

Having had a bank account for past 3 years now, may have to set up one of those standing order things :evil:

Rant over .... :mad2::-x