Help with Stat demand needed urgently...

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5063 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All

need some quick advice, i have today got home and a DCA that got a county court judgement against me in Feb,2010 have popped a Stat demand through my door(by hand), they got a judgement against me in my absence, the court nor the claimant never gave me the court date, anyway lost set a side hearing because the judge said i should have been checking for the date, anyway the credit credit agreement(application it said on it dated July 2002) they used i know is floored because it had no perscribed terms, they later produced a seperate sheet with perscribed terms, this one did not have my signature on it and no account numbers, i know that so called agreement was from a much later date than the first one because of the charges listed on it etc, i,ve asked Halifax to give a date for the secound agreement but they have not replied, do i go back to court and ask the court to pay the judgement by monthly installments or is that option blocked by the latest stat demand,no installment order was ever granted, my house is neg equity, but dont want to lose it ..any ideas would really help..

HI All

Passed all to a solictor now , for councels opion, had a good letter back from Halifax at last stating that 100% that the CCA the DCA used in court supported by a statement of truth could have only come from a much later date than 2002 (time of agreement), means they completed mislead the trial judge in cliaming it was given to me in 2002, will keep you all updated off course