There is a God for gas supply after all

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5105 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have have answer to all the problems here. Switch to a new energy supplier called atcostenergy.com. As the title suggests, they will supply you with gas and electricity at cost price. I understand that they have been granted a licence to supply energy by Offgem this Autumn. So, do as I and many thousands of others and register online now. They claim to save the average householder £320 per year on combined energy cost.

No fancy offices, no shareholders and no bonuses...hooray.

I can't wait to see the british gas shares hit the floor. Well done Mark, you are doing what the Government should be doing.

How will they be paying their admin. staff?

Hi,

Go the site atcostenergy.com and all the information is provided by Matt

Stockdale C.E.O of the company. I understand that many thousand's have

registered online already (including me and my friends).

Cheers

Having worked in the energy industry I woudl eb pleasantly surprsied if thsi company last longer than a year. Their statement regarding debt is incorrect as the rulings is built into the Master Registration Agreement which is an industry regulation document therefore it is up to the individual supplier whether to allow a debtor to disappear. Obviously he has no idea whatsoever how much debt the industry writes off every year.

I think a DCA is a cheaper choice rather than going through the courts where you are going to lsoe anyway but have addiotnal costs. I am not sure how much industry knowledge the man has but I think that others like me have more savvy.

he also seems to confuse "suppliers" and "distribution" comapnies. A supplier has no obligation to reinvest in the power infrastructure as it is a stand alone entity and thsi includes Eon, Npower etc. BGAS do not invest in upgrading your supply. They only act as an agent for a distribution company.