style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5123 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Further to an earlier post. we had a 'bailiff from newlyn this morning claiming to be Simon Draycott.

We know he was not Simon Draycott and his first name was Alan.

Does anybody know where the real Simon Draycott was this morning? Alan was using Simon Draycotts details to pretend he was certificated.

Just a long shot but someone must have been visited by Mr. Draycott this morning.

Thanks

Steve.

I may be wrong but you could send a S.A.R.to the bailiff company, it will cost you a tenner but it may contain information regarding who visited you. Hopefully somebody with more knowledge will come along to help you shortly. , until then have a read round the other threads you may get a better idea. I shall be watching this with interest.

Similar experience.

A bailiff called Mark Coward claimed to have visited my address. When i phoned him he had never heard of me and said "must have been one of the lads" - judge genius Appleton decided he was telling the truth, despite the notice being written in one type of pen and handwriting, and the signature in another!!!!

Because of course, that's what you do isn't it - carry two pens and fill your documents in using BOTH of them.....

The advantage here is you have a photograph of him so all we have to prove is that he showed you someone elses certificate.Did he sign any paperwork?Have you checked to see if 'Alan' is certified?I think it may help if your threads were all amalgamated in to one, make it easier for old blokes like me. Sorry for the disjointed nature of this post, I know what I mean. Lol.

That's all i know outlawla. Judge Appleton of Burnley combined court. In fairness, his / her 'mistake' was to believe the bailiff's 'story', but a brief examination of the facts should have shown it to be false.

So what happened to the bailiff regarding the form 4 victory?

(not hijacking your thread stevie, the more we chat it will keep your thread at the top of the list)