starting with Halifax visa

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6503 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have decided to start with Halifax visa now, I am almost there I beleive with the the bank card (and will donate as soon as in bank).

I have so far done everything correct and stuck to all time sclaes so now going to file a money calim online. Do you know if I can ask for a cheue or to be credited to my halifax account or does it just get credited to your visa account.

I am using the Crdif addr ess as well is that okay?

Thanks all

As far as I know some banks are being crafty & asking to put it back on a credit card etc etc..make it clear you want it put in your bank or a cheque !

:D :D :D :D :D

Halifax Bank Account.. Sent 1st letter, to calim ££ on 08.09.06 - Recorded Delivery. LBA Sent on 22.09.06, Moneyclaim form sent on 10.09.06

Halifax Visa Account.. Sent 1st letter to claim ££ on 08.09.06 - Recorded Delivery - Recieved a letter on 21st September to say full amount will be refunded -- £240.00-

Argos Card Account.. Pending.

Egg Card - Pending

DESPIT MY ATTEMPTS TO DONATE TO THIS SITE I DO NOT HAVE A PAY PAL ACCOUNT - JUST TO LET YOU KNOW I HAVE TRIED !