HFO Services/Capital/Turnbull barclaycard debt

vjohn82
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4808 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I signed a Tomlin Order with a company whereby it was agreed that if I discontinued they would remove credit file information within 28 days of the order being sealed. This was back in May. It was removed in accordance with the order.

Anyway, the info suddenly reappeared on my file this afternoon (26th Aug).

I discontinued the previous claim as per the Tomlin Order. Question is, do I now need to seek permission from the court to "reopen" the claim or is this classed as a "new claim" from the perspective that I am claiming because the company breached the court order?

I would still want to litigate on the issues within the original claim of course.

Any advice appreciated.

Upon reflection it appears that I should have signed a Tomlin Order "staying" proceedings rather than "discontinuing". You live and learn I suppose...

repA_05717402_507-020011-05346125_2.rtf

HFO-Credit-Report[1].pdf

repA_05120067_507-014628-05346122_2.rtf

blREX+0L0249-799_1-05346125.pdf

repC_05120067_507-014628-05346122_1.rtf

See the above 5 attachments for docs from Companies House.

Im waging war on HFO / TR. theyve upset the wrong person. Im also currently digging into the other company appointments that TRL, AT & BN laso have to have a look at thier other interests. People like this cant be allowed to continue.

Edited by loanbuster

Look at the Office of Fair Trading Consumer Credit Licence site.

This is HFO's licence number. Copy and paste it into the licence number search box on that site. It makes interesting reading. Alasdair Turnbull, Ian Turnbull, Badri Nathan, HFO Services Ltd, HFO Capital (cayman islands) - yes youve guessed they are all in the same barrel of rotten apples !! Thier credit report makes interesting reading- even have CCJ's themselves- poacher turned gamekeeper comes to mind.

Application / Licence Details

Licence Number:0555914

Licence Status:Current

Current Applicant / Licensee:

Business NameCompany Registration NumberHFO Services Limited05120067

Categories:

Consumer credit Consumer hire Credit brokerage Credit reference agency Debt adjusting/counselling Debt collecting

Right To Canvass Off Trade Premises:No

Trading Name(s) (Historic):

HFO Services Limited HFO Group Roxburghe HFO Capital HFO Capital

Issued Date: 26-Sep-2004

Expiry Date: 25-Sep-2009

Legal Formation:

Body Corporate (incorporated inside UK)

Current Individuals that run the organisation:

NamePositionAlasdair John Turnbull

Historic Individuals that run the organisation:

NamePositionBadri NathanOFFICERBardi NathanOFFICERKevin Stuart HarperOFFICER

Current Organisations that run the organisation:

NameCompany Registration NumberPositionTurnbull Rutherford Limited5717402

Nature of Business:

Debt Collection Other

Current Address(es):

Address TypeAddressCorrespondenceRoxburghe House, Lavender Park Road, West Byfleet, Surrey, KT14 6NAPrincipal Place Of Business6B Building No.6, DLF Cyber City, DLF Phase- 3, Gurgaon, 122002, IndiaRegistered OfficeKings Parade, Lower Coombe Street, CROYDON, CR0 1AA, United Kingdom

Historic Address(es):

Address TypeAddressPrincipal Place Of Business1, Copsem Lane, Esher, Surrey, KT10 9EUPrincipal Place Of BusinessGrafton House 28-32, Grafton Road, New Malden, Surrey, KT3 0AAPrincipal Place Of BusinessGrafton House, 28-32 Grafton Road, New Malden, Surrey, KT3 0AAPrincipal Place Of BusinessRoxburghe House, Lavender Park Road, West Byfleet, Surrey, KT14 6NARegistered Office., Carlton Gardens, London, SW17 5AARegistered Office1, Copsem Lane, Esher, Surrey, KT10 9EURegistered Office4, Carlton Gardens, ., London, ., SW17 5AARegistered Office4, Carlton Gardens, London, SW17 5AARegistered Office4, Carlton Square, London, SW17 5AA

Extract from Theft Act

Need clarification on this, but NoA's appear to be covered under this section.

Cant be argued with. This is what it is.

17. False accounting

(1) Where a person dishonestly, with a view to gain for himself or another or with

intent to cause loss to another,-

(a) destroys, defaces, conceals or falsifies any account or any record or

document made or required for any accounting purpose; or

(b) in furnishing information for any purpose produces or makes use of any

account, or any such record or document as aforesaid, which to his knowledge is

or may be misleading, false or deceptive in a material particular;

he shall, on conviction on indictment, be liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding

seven years.

(2) For purposes of this section a person who makes or concurs in making in an

account or other document an entry which is or may be misleading, false or deceptive in a

material particular, or who omits or concurs in omitting a material particular from an

account or other document, is to be treated as falsifying the account or document

18. Liability of company officers for certain offences by company

(1) Where an offence committed by a body corporate under section 15, 16 or 17 of

this Act is proved to have been committed with the consent or connivance of any director,

manager, secretary or other similar officer of the body corporate or any person who was

purporting to act in any such capacity, he as well as the body corporate shall be guilty of

that offence, and shall be liable to be proceeded against and punished accordingly.

(2) Where the affairs of a body corporate are managed by its members, this section

shall apply in relation to the acts and defaults of a member in connection with his functions

of management as if he were a director of the body corporate.

Edited by loanbuster

Look at the Office of Fair Trading Consumer Credit Licence site.

This is HFO's licence number. Copy and paste it into the licence number search box on that site. It makes interesting reading. Alasdair Turnbull, Ian Turnbull, Badri Nathan, HFO Services Ltd, HFO Capital (cayman islands) - yes youve guessed they are all in the same barrel. Thier credit report makes interesting reading.

VJ... just seen this comment lol... add me again :).... how is everyone anyway?

I am OK Mel, any news on your case, there is a lot of HFO activity at the moment.

B A

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

VJ... just seen this comment lol... add me again :).... how is everyone anyway?

Hi mel

Still around and watching HFO's activity. I'm busy fighting HSBC at the moment who are represented by their in house mob, DG Solicitors or Dumb Goofers asI have named them. I can't work out which firm is worse - the devious Turnem & Rachett for HFO or the stupid but very rich Dumb Goofers for HSBC.

How's things with you?

Arrow Global/MBNA - Discontinued and paid costs

HFO/Morgan Stanley (Barclays) - Discontinued and paid costs

HSBC - Discontinued and paid costs

Nationwide - Ran for cover of stay pending OFT case 3 yrs ago

RBS/Mint - Nothing for 4 yrs after S78 request

Hi

I haven't heard from HFO yet, however, I have a question about a NOA from Horwich Farrelly.

As the solicitor on record they note that by an agreement dated 25-9-09, their client Rob Way & Co Ltd transferred all of it's assets to Rob Way Ltd.

At the bottom of the page it states Please note that by an agreement dated 26-9-09 your account was assigned by Rob Way & Co Ltd to Rob Way Ltd.

Will the different dates be considered a typo by the court; can solicitors on record notify this or does it have to be Rob Way?

How many people have to sign for a company and should there be a name by the signature?

Thank you

I like para 2 the guy who signed the NoA seems to think the account was assigned to him.....

http://i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab31/dfl2/hfomay.jpg

Edited by broken arrow
can we have a spell checker please

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.