Car seizing

boome
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5172 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have a ford focus financed from carcraft the cash price is 10,500k after all the apr is 15,000k in all.

I have not paid any payment's in the last eight month's due to unemployment will i get any warning of people coming too take my car away or will they just take and seize it without consent?:(

depends how far you are into the payment schedule.

look on the agreement for the 'time-line' of what they can do to you after certain payment levels are passed or not.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

8 months is a hell of a long time that you have let elapse before asking this question. :( Note also that it won't be Carcraft chasing you, they get their money from the people that gave you the finance. I'm sure that you must have had several queries about lack of payment from the finance company by now? It's even possibly been sold on (the debt) and someone else will be chasing it.

Either way, cars bought on HP can be reclaimed upto a certain point (think it was 50% payments completed to escape it last time I did HP) but as pointed out above you will need to read the small print. Even if you're past the point of no-return (HP payment wise) it doesn't mean that some nasty bailiff fella isn't going to take the car anyway!

More details needed here.