Throw in the towel

madhousewife
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5176 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

:mad: I am on the verge of getting off this rollercoaster, I just cant handle it any longer. My court case was stayed 2 years ago. I have had a letter from my court saying that my case is stayed generally until Oct 2010.

Either party may apply to remove the stay on application, if no application to remove the stay is made by Oct the claim shall be struck out without further order.

I am lost for words with the whole OFT/Supreme Court saga, however Betrayal sounds right.

I was claiming back £1475.00 in unfair charges which I paid in full more that 4 years ago, if I carried on with this claim, I would have to pay extra court cost to amend my case, I dont have spare cash right now.

Can anyone tell me if Abbey will charge me costs for this case if I discontinued now.

Stay calm.....sit tight, at least it's not costing you anything right now. Abbey can't do anything yet anyway unless they want to spend £75 on an N244 aopplication to get the claim struck out.

If they do it still doesn't cost you anything to challenge it (with the help of us Guys and Gals on this site) and will meet with success in getting the application thrown out and your claim re-instated.

Time is on our side you mad house wife you :D

srfrench :eek:

Fight incompetance, stupidity, greed and unfairness......There's no excuse and no place for it in society, unless they really are! :wink: