kieobrown vs yorkshire bank

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5191 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

after thinking this was all over and i had lost my claim i recieved a letter from yorkshire bank yesterday and thought i would come back here to check if anybody was in the same boat.

it now seems that there still may be hope ?? thats why i am back here to find out of you helpfull guys

in summary i started the slog back in 2007 firstly getting all my statements back, going through what charges had occurred ect

turns out i am owed roughly 2.5k.

i proceeded with all the template letters and i finally got a court date at around August/september 2008.

as you will know this was the time when all the stays were issued on all the claims proceeding to court......yes i just missed out, drats.

anyway after continuous research and reading in the news on all the court proceedings thank the banks were going through i felt it did not look good for me and i had basically given up on getting my money, however i recieved this letter ((attached)) and was wondering if anybody has had this and what i could do next?

please help if you can

thanks

img002.jpg

img003.jpg

img004.jpg

just thought i would add as i dont want to seem non responsive, after today i will only be able to check this site every few days as i will be working away, however please still pass on your guidance as it will be greatly appreciated