Hl Legal And Collections Any Advise Please

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5198 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Here is a letter received today from this company they owe me ppi for this account it was as far as i can remember a ccj which has now been removed from my credit file.

here goes

We note that you have failed to agree and or to adhere to a payment arrangement on this account your conduct of this matter is unacceptable to our client

in view of our failure to pay we are now issuing legal proceedings against you in the county court for recovery of the full balance outstanding with interests and costs you should be aware that interest will be claimed from the date of your default. In the event that judgement obtained against you you our client will condier where appropriate obtaining a charging order against your property instructing a baliff t levy execution upon your goods or an attachment of earnings order which may involve your employer being notified about the debt and ordered to deduct a sum of money each week month from your salary

IN THE EVENT THAT A COUNTY COURT JUDGEMENT IS OBTAINIED AGAINST YOU THEN PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THIS WILL MAKE IT DIFFICULT FOR YOU TO GET CREDIT

and i say this has stopped this for over the past six years

can a company put another ccj against my name once it has dropped off my credit file? I have paid the whole amount of debt apart from the PPI which has been taken from be illegally??? and i want this removing?? what should i do dont want another ccj trying to clean up my credit file

can you help

jx

we note that you have failed to agree and or to adhere to a payment arrangement on this account. Your conduct of this matter is unacceptable to our client

In view of your failure to pay we are now issuing legal proceedings against you in the county court you should be aware that interest will be claimed from the date of your default int he event that judment is obtained against you our client will consider where appropriate obtaining a charging order against your property insturcing the bailiff to levy execution upon your goods or an attachment of earnings order which may involve your employer being notified about the debt and ordered to deduct a sum of money each week month from your salary.

IN THE EVENT THAT A COUNTY COURT JUDMENT IS OBTAINED AGAINST YOU THEN PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THIS WILL MAKE IT DIFFICULT FOR YOU TO GET CREDIT

can a company put another ccj on mycredit file??

I hve paid all debt minus ppi insurance company have ignored my claim

can they enforce a debt that is well over 6 years old and paid in full minus 300 quid

pleae help me how do i answer this one??

jx ty all

hello there and thank you

i have tried to type letter on here but keeps wiping off??? dont know why or if it something im doing?

its an old M AND S LOAN from many years ago, i did get a ccj for this now this has been removed from my credit file? but this company are threatening me with all sorts of stuff like putting charging order on my house and stuff? and giving me a CCJ which i had and has just gone? can they do this again or are they trin to scare me

ty

]we note that you have failed to agree and or to adhere to a payment arrangement on this account. Your conduct of this matter is unacceptable to our client

In view of your failure to pay we are now issuing legal proceedings against you in the county court you should be aware that interest will be claimed from the date of your default int he event that judment is obtained against you our client will consider where appropriate obtaining a charging order against your property insturcing the bailiff to levy execution upon your goods or an attachment of earnings order which may involve your employer being notified about the debt and ordered to deduct a sum of money each week month from your salary.

IN THE EVENT THAT A COUNTY COURT JUDMENT IS OBTAINED AGAINST YOU THEN PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THIS WILL MAKE IT DIFFICULT FOR YOU TO GET CREDIT

can they enforce a debt that is well over 6 years old and paid in full minus 300 quid

jx ty all

]we note that you have failed to agree and or to adhere to a payment arrangement on this account. Your conduct of this matter is unacceptable to our client

jx ty all

hello there and thank you

i have tried to type letter on here but keeps wiping off??? dont know why or if it something im doing?

its an old M AND S LOAN from many years ago, i did get a ccj for this now this has been removed from my credit file? but this company are threatening me with all sorts of stuff like putting charging order on my house and stuff? and giving me a CCJ which i had and has just gone? can they do this again or are they trin to scare me

ty

letter showing under quote on posts before this one

Please be very careful dealing with these clowns. I have had to run the gauntlet of M&S and their goons, and the debt wasn't even mine! They will stop at nothing to get a charging order on your house, they are very difficult to deal with and their solicitors are nothing but downright rude and verging on the ignorant. I hope any dealings you have with them are better than mine. My advice is to deal with them in writing only so that they can't deny anything they have said, and send any letters by recorded delivery.

Do you have proof that you paid the debt, such as a letter confirming it? Also, you say that you paid it but minus the PPI. Was the payment without the PPI made with an agreement between you and M&S or did you just decide to take the PPI off yourself? If the agreement was mutual and you have the proof then take the bast*rds to the cleaners and complain to just about anyone you can, like the OFT, M&S internal complaints etc. If you just decided to take off the PPI yourself, then as far as M&S are concerned you still owe them the money until such time as you can prove you were missold it. If this is the case, it may be better to pay up and then launch yourself on a mission to prove missold PPI and claim it back from them.

I can't comment on why they are giving you a CCJ when you think there shouldn't be one, as I'm not exactly clued up on that sort of thing. Hopefully someone will be able to explain what is going on. I just wanted to say be careful when dealing with M&S, because they are nasty. Their lovely, friendly high street face turns a rather vile shade of puce if you have the misfortune to cross them and they begin to show their true colours.