Credit agreement deleted

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5218 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I have noticed on my credit file, that 2 Orange credit agreements have been deleted? No payment has been made on these accounts, and they are now showing as deleted?

Why would they do this? I have not requested them to do so?

Many thanks

Vicky

Edited by xvickyx

Wish I was rich....... :(:(

they may have been sold to a DCA and will shortly reappear with the defaults now listed from the (alleged) debts new owners. My advice is to keep a record of the original default dates as DCA's normaly make up there own dates.

When debts are sold OC and DCA's have to decide who will process your data. Keep in mind you can only be defaulted once for any alleged debt. All debts become SB after 6 years from the date of default as long as no payments are made or any acknowledgement is made in writing.

I've only had the agreement 2 months, and no requests for payment have been made? So bit stumped as to why they have been deleted? Never had anything deleted before?

Hiya

Now you say that I don't remember any DD's coming out, but also no reminders were sent for payment?

Quite confused about this? :confused::confused::confused:

you maybe want to speak to orange and see what the script is. thats the only advice i think anyone can really say on the matter. you really need to find out the status of the accounts- its worrying you don't remember any payments!

The accounts would have only been 2 months old & no requests for payments were made?

What are the usual reasons why credit agreements are deleted??..

Arrrghhh I am so annoyed, just called up Equifax and they said because the account maybe over 6 years, it isn't!! Or the other reason that Orange requested them to do so? Why would they do that?..