Central Capital/Central Trust mis-selling ppi's

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5220 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

In 2006 we took out a loan with First Plus and it was arranged through the brokerage firm as above. Central trust told us we were lucky to get offer from first plus blah blah blah. Anyway things went along and were getting sorted out then a phone call came strongly advising us of need for ppi with all the benefits that went with it, payments back if no claims etc...First lot of paperwork arrived loan amount as agreed £70000 and £155 a month of ppi premium.... no mention of interest on ppi. Time goes by pressure mounts i.e. telephone urging us to get paperwork back. After extreme pressure we signed and sent them back. Came across page in amongst legal jargon £17143 PPI NON REFUNDABLE. Has anyone else had this? We paid off the loan in total just over 2 years later to the tune of £87500 including ppi. They did not give us a breakdown of what this covered!!! Has anyone else had a similar situation? I was about to send of for everything to Central Capital and rang FSO for clarification on whom to write to, Central Capital or FirstPlus, they immediately took it out of our hands and sent of letter on our behalf but I am confused about what happens next?