Hello to all.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6423 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Browsing you site to try and help a friend,tbh.

She is reluctant to start this whole process 'cos she has loan's, credit card debt's, with her bank and is scared they will turn nasty on her if she does. Thought's.

Thank's.

Browsing you site to try and help a friend,tbh.

She is reluctant to start this whole process 'cos she has loan's, credit card debt's, with her bank and is scared they will turn nasty on her if she does. Thought's.

Thank's.

Hiya Danny :)

Yes, bet it's difficult for your friend...there are lots of people like her on this site, and reading through the threads will no doubt make her confident enough to take on those that made/make her life so difficult! :mad:

There are loads of tips what to do (parachute account for example), and there's always someone here to help when you have questions or feel nervous.

We're all in the same boat ;)

Take care and good luck!:D

-Warms (Alexandra)-

---------------------------------------------

Whatever I post is just my opinion, no more, no less!:!:

NatWest=>settled in full, no strings!:D

NatWest creditcard=>settled in full, no strings!:D

Hi Warms,

Cheer's for your response. It really is for a friend, thing is she dont even own a computer, so if she goes ahead with it, then I guess it will be me pushing, encouraging and generally helping her. Sad to say but many folk get very scared + intimidated by bank's etc.

Yes, I hear you! :oops:

I'm doing this for my fiancé and he used to regularly freak out when bank mail came...!

Lovely of you to be such a good friend:)

-Warms (Alexandra)-

---------------------------------------------

Whatever I post is just my opinion, no more, no less!:!:

NatWest=>settled in full, no strings!:D

NatWest creditcard=>settled in full, no strings!:D

• 2 months later...

Right began this thread for a friend but sadly still can't persuade her to proceed. Though she does have her reason's for being so reluctant, still we can but try.

So I began work on reclaiming my son's charges for him. Brief update 1.) got statement's (plus Microfiche Bull). 2) Submitted Preliminary letter with spreadsheet got reply with offer today. The usual charge now £12 = repay you the difference, no thank's. Do I now carry on with the LBA, or do I send the offer rejection letter or both?????? Tad confused as you can see. Thank's. :confused:

Danny i need to stop you there, you are still posting in the welcome section, we have a main section with over 70,000 members I'm sure you would prefer to be in there:D

Click the link " list of banks"at the base of this post. Find your bank, your sons bank , and make a v's thread in that section then you can ask many questions and read other peoples experiences

Good Luck

BL:)

Sorry about that. I am an absolute novice with computers and aint sure how to navigate through the site, think I have figured it out now though, thank heavens. You see all of this is one huge learning curve for me, anyone else type with one finger. :grin: Apologies.