I recently received a Direct Debit form from a DCA

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5282 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

They said thank you for arranging payment and enclosed is a mandate for you to complete, I had not had any letters from this DCA (Lowells) since they were dropping collection activity as they could not produce any agreement (CCA) over a year ago and I have certainly not spoke to them about setting up a DD.

Are they just fishing and should I send a letter back to them ?

IT IS MINE !!!!!!!!

Send a copy back with a short sharp reminder of their duties under the CCA and also remind them of their breaching of OFT guidlines and the CPUTR 2008. Report them to TS and the OFT.

Edited by babybear39
added a bit :)

Send them a little yellow rubber duck back, with a little hook on its back, and the message 'Sorry, Better luck next time' on it's belly :D

(OK, not very constructive, but it's new years eve & I'm working, so need to lighten up my day!)

I'd ignore it personally as you haven't made any arrangements to pay anything they are just doing what these companies do, harrass annoy and try to spoil the festive season.

I have no legal training, any knowledge I have has come from this forum, and my own experiences. Always balance up any advice you get with your own common sense.