Dog Attack - - - Advice Needed, Please.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5270 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

With all due respect...:p

I have never had the postman stick his hand through the letter box....the stiffness of the letters seems to allow them to just nudge through the letter box nicely and land on the floor.

What I have noticed however is that whenever we get one of these leaflets through the door for say these dodgy eastern european clothes "Charities" or offers for the local booze store or the local council propoganda paper, the leaflet guy has to push and fiddle them through the letter box and inevitably the hand comes through the door too and flaps the leaflet to the floor.

I personally am fed up with all this unwanted crap being deposited in my house (and so is the dog).

The guy said sorry.

Get over it.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All I had done was push in the last inch of my finger to get it through

Unfortunately that was one inch too far

I saw no warning signs.

!!

You are not suggesting we plaster our homes in signs a la "Elf 'n' safety" are you.

As much as I sympathise with your error, you can't possibly think it was someone else's fault, can you?

If you find it amusing or comical entertainment that a person gets badly injured and requires several weeks of hospital attention by such an event then ok, fair enough. That is no bother to me. I simply wanted a little bit of constructive legal advice and nothing more.

What is the world coming to when innocent people are accused and held responsible for the errors (And I use the word "errors" generously here because idiocy is the word I would rather use) of others.

I find it difficult to believe many here would support your intention of interfering in someone else's life just because they have a pet (And probably a very small one at that)

What next...Signs on doors saying "May Contain Nuts"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!