nw mc duacredit took 900 quid!

tsugi
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5320 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I went online to check my bank - a debit for £1 to a health and beauty spa, quickly followed by £900 to NW MC DUACREDIINTERNET. The fraud dept are on it, but I'd like to follow things up myself also. Does anyone have any idea who they are or how to contact them? I've googled around and there is nothing, save a question on Yahoo Answers.

Anyhoo - obviously someone did the £1 to test the details. I paid for my mum to have a day on a spa in July, so perhaps someone got the card details from that.

Any thoughts on what to do to find these folk? The bank must surely have the technology to trace the EPOS machine that did the £1, and to trace an account number from the £900 transfer.

Clydesdale. They're phoning back today or tomorrow, so I'll hopefully learn more. As per usual with CB, I tried contacting them direct, but they won't put your through or give you a direct number. It takes a few tries to get that!