Direct Legal Collections

bub1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5312 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

DLC telephoned my home number last night and left message on answer phone. It was a jumbled message and didnt even get the reference number clear.

This morning I did 1471, and got the number I telephoned

Spoke to a lady I said their company had phoned last night and left message she asked for ref no; I said sorry dont have one.

Postcode was then asked for to which I gave, she said that they were looking for a Dave Simpson, I told her that noone of that name lived here and I have lived here for over 15 years. I said he has given you false info.

She couldnt apologise enough. I was also told that it would be updated on their files.

I have emailed the company and had a right go and said that if I get anymore calls I will be taking legal action.

|I am waiting for a reply now.

I will if necessary take legal action against them. Be firm if this company contacts you they do not always have the right info.

Just out of interest as I dont know, what companies do they work for?

Bub1

Hi, just had an email back.

First they spelt my name wrong, second they asked for phone number to investigate.

I wrote another email back saying they cant even get me name right so why should I give them a number! I also said that they have the name of the person they are chasing so check from there.

I said again I will take legal action and it has been reported to police.

Bub1