first class response from alliance and leicester

dazzabambra
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5282 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

just thought id say well doe a&l

three weeks ago after having over £1200 in bank charges taken by them in the last year i wrote to a&l requesting a refund of £395 two weeks later they put it back in my account !!!result:p

feeling on a roll i sent a thank you letter and pointed out that they also owed me £900 in backdated and future charges expecting nothing.... two days later £900 in charges repaid .

if only every bank was so accomodating !!:lol:

just thought id say well doe a&l

three weeks ago after having over £1200 in bank charges taken by them in the last year i wrote to a&l requesting a refund of £395 two weeks later they put it back in my account !!!result:p

feeling on a roll i sent a thank you letter and pointed out that they also owed me £900 in backdated and future charges expecting nothing.... two days later £900 in charges repaid .

if only every bank was so accomodating !!:lol:

Do we get to see scans of the letters with your name/address/account numbers removed? Do you have investments with them?

Santander are refunding charges to Abbey customers? when did this start and does it include those that are stuck in the court system?

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just came across this thread, while looking for inspiration for my Cap One fight....

A&L, in my experiance are actually very good at paying back......

My A&L experiance :

Sent them a SAR regarding my loan ( been closed for over 12 months ). A&L sent this with no issues... Noticed PPI was added, however included in the SAR I did sign for PPI...

I just thought forget it as all the paperwork was in order, but a few days later A&L sent me a letter stating they may have mis-sold me PPI ( wft no company has ever been nice enough to say that to me before )...

I simply responded to them that I felt they had mis-sold me PPI due to them not sending me any PPI documentation at the time of sale !

Result ! check received, no hassles, no phone calls, no court threats and I even sent them a big thank you letter..

Have A&L gone soft ? either way with the experiance I've had with A&L compaired to others, I will be banking with A&L in the future.... Spot on!

Edited by CardFight