sj - lost! but battle still continues?

kel123
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5050 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

kel123

I had 2 use my magnifying glasses to have as much a detailed look at that T&C supposedly dressed up as an Agreement.

Does not even state the nature of the agreement e.g 'fixed-sum loan agreement regulated by the consumer credit act 1974'

Take a look at what must and should be included in different types of agreements in Consumer Credit (Agreements) (Amendments) Regulations 2004 no 1482

if you really want to put pressure on then also check out

The Consumer Credit (Total Charge For Credit, Agreements And Advertisements) (Amendment) Regulations 1999

Rgds

Means2anend

This was my arguement, which I put forward:

There is no reference to connect any of the documents together

The repro one is not even page numbered and none of these pages can be referenced with each other

LJ Tuckey [2007] EWCA Civ 299 said this

33. four corners etc

Which is when the DJ said "i would have to read it" and moved on

Now we know why Mr DJ bypassed LJ Tuckey - B******. I hope he's reading this or it gets back to him. No he is not bigger than me (as said in an earlier post) he doesn't come anywhere near, except what's on the sole of my shoe.

Sorry to all the real and reputable DJ's out there, but one bad apple etc. No way this prat would pass an offstead inspection, I wonder if he looks in the mirror and says I WON - I hope his hard on droops

Open rant over - just kicking myself because of my own stupidity

No pat fast track - total value £5700, I did apply for small claims but was rejected

You were 700 quid over the small claim limit & the DJ wouldn't protect you against costs .........disgraceful & hardly a level playing field .........It would appear this judge is no friend of litigants in person

you were not self employed were you also reading all the photo bucket data i am finding it hard to see past 3/4 pages of insurance data and not enough content about the standard terms and conditions also i dont see that they have made any provisions for charges and come to think of it were you served any default notices were you terminated from this account i cant make out any termination data .....in fact i cannot see this as being a contract as such something is missing and i cant put my finger on it yet when was this account opened

Kel123

i gonna hit the sack..been here for approx 6 hours..BUT I will be reading the Consumer Credit (Agreements) (Amendments) Regulations 2004 SI 1482 over the next couple of days and shall most certainly come back to your thread with any help if i can..in relation to prescribed terms on different agreements.

Goodnight All

Means2anend