Illegible CCA's

benham3160
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5354 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

I requested a CCA from a loan I have with FLM, they have now sent me two copies of my loan agreement, but the copies are so poor it is not possible make out more than about 1-in-5 words of the small print.

The letter I received with the second one read:

"Please note that this is the clearest copy that we can provide, due to it being a copy of the scanned agreement."

However, it is not possible to actually read what they have sent me, it is also very dark.

**IMAGE REMOVED**

is my scan, however obviously a scan of a scan, of a copy won't yeild great results anyway.

Where do I go from here, I'm not being "cocky" but me, nor any of my friends or family can actually read more than a handful of words in this document clearly.

Regards,

Andy

Edited by car2403
See post below

As it was signed after 7 April 2007, it looks enforceable. Even if it wasn't, it has the prescribed terms, so would be enforced as you've signed it.

I've removed the image as it contains your signature, date of birth, and some personal details are still visible. :eek: