Lloyds Tsb Online Banking statements ???GONE!

whufc77
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5362 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Is it me or am i doing something wrong? I have downloaded years of statements before in .csv format. My account statement page should ask me to put in dates (within the last 2-3years or so) that i need details on. But no this is not the case i can only go back 100 transactions from todays date, but before i could download 1000's going back years!

hmmm something fishy i think, maybe it has something to do with the ruling thats coming out this month where banks will have to pay back all our charges. Makes sense though, tsb will charge £10 r so for all internet users requesting statements, also it will slow the procedure down a bit. Crafty!

FACUP FINALISTS 06:D !

abbey- (the last fish to fry!)

lloyds tsb- £2458-lba sent 20/7/06

Barclaycard-£580, request sent 20/7/06

Tesco Finance -awaiting statements, !every little helps! 20/7/06

Guest Old_andrew2018

It might be that the other statements are archived, have you asked for advice on finding the information.

andy

Hiya there,

just wanted to let you know lloyds have had problems with viewing e-statments. And if you call them request your statements but tell them that youve already ordered them months ago and you still havent had them, then they wont charge you the tenner.

hope this helps.

:razz:*WELSHIEGAL*:razz: