Bus Lane fine Wandsworth Road Lambeth

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4809 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have received a PCN for driving in a bus lane in Wandsworth. But there are several bus lanes on Wandsworth Road, Lambeth, and the PCN does not say which one I was in nor does it say which direction I was travelling in. As I understand it if there is more than one bus lane and they haven't specified which one I was in I have good ground for appeal. Any thoughts on this would be welcome. Cheers

Did the pcn say whether there is photographic evidence? If there is then its quite possible that it was taken by a camera actually fitted to a bus following you. I think all they need to stipulate is the name of the road the bus lane is in. At the end of the day, if you drove in a bus lane which is correctly marked/signed ect, and they have a pic of you doing so then I personally would'nt appeal it... it may cost you more!

Make an informal representation without admitting anything and ask to see the photographic and time evidence. Then check where you were and go back and see if it's been correctly signed, if not then you have a case, maybe even a very good one. there is lots of stuff on here about bus lane stuff if you search.

• 1 year later...