confused , What can I do ?

anyday
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5366 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I got A letter from Global dept recovery earlyer this year concerning a dept of £15k plus, owed to a republic of Ireland credit card (AIB).

The bank just kept rising thecard limit and it got out of control, anyway I sent the letter to them requesting the orignal agrement in the spescified time period , the sent it to me weeks after the were supposed to, the phined me and were very very rude I mean very very very rude, I hung up so they have sent me numrous letters looking all the money at once,

So nowthe have started phoning again and i dont answer, so Igot a letter saying .

"Following any county court judgment being recorded against you, fixed court fees and solicitors costs will be added, which will increase your dept. Upon judgmentbeing enterd , the following choices of action are available to enforce payment. Baillffs warrant, attachment of earnings order, Oral examination , Bankruptcy proceedings,

We are now preparing your case for littagation , unless you phone us to arrange repayment of the dept, we will concider suspending any legal action."

Im now worried sick , what do you think i should do. im at the end of tether, help please

Its all standard threatogram nonsense designed to scare & intimidate you into paying up.

Its not for them to dictate what a court will or will not do.

Refuse to answer security questions when they ring & send the anti harrassment letter if they wont go away...

Your Street

Town

City

Postcode

DATE HERE

Company Name

Road

Town

City / County

Postcode

Harrassment warning

ACCOUNT NUMBER: XXXXXXX

Dear Sirs

I am writing in relation to harrassment i have been receiving from your company.

I demand that you cease all contact, either by letter or phone.

I am of the view that your continued harassment of me puts you in breach of Section 40 of the Administration of Justice Act 1970 & the Protection from Harassment Act 1997.

If you continue to harass me,you will also be in breach of the Communications Act (2003) s.127 & I will seek police advice, report you to OFCOM, Trading Standards & The Office of Fair Trading, meaning that you will be liable to a substantial fine.

Yours faithfully

PRINT NAME DO NOT SIGN.

They can only apply for an attachment of earnings/bankruptcy petition/bailiffs warrant if you default on a payment set by the court.

:!: Activ Kapital 2009 - £316 debt cancelled due to no credit agreement

:!: TNC Legal Collections (Swinton) - £61 written off due to complaint being upheld with the FOS

:D Be Happy and treat people exactly how you would like to be treated

:mad: Don't let people take advantage of you and stand up for your rights and beliefs

:p You only live once so don't take things so seriously