false info on file

sturrm
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5407 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi all

just gone onto my credit file and i had a default on there from 2006 for £10.000 i was contacted by a dmc and we came to an arrangement for a one off payment to settle the account of £5000 which i payed in march.i recieved a letter stating account settled.in july the tsb whom the loan was owed has changed the default from 2006 to july 09 and stated i had a one month loan for £10.000 and only payed £5.000. even though i have a letter stated its payed and also since march this year i have heard nothing more since paying . any ideas and can they change the default years as i had 3 years to clear my file and now this would mean another six years.

many thanks

sturrm

hi all

just gone onto my credit file and i had a default on there from 2006 for £10.000 i was contacted by a dmc and we came to an arrangement for a one off payment to settle the account of £5000 which i payed in march.i recieved a letter stating account settled.in july the tsb whom the loan was owed has changed the default from 2006 to july 09 and stated i had a one month loan for £10.000 and only payed £5.000. even though i have a letter stated its payed and also since march this year i have heard nothing more since paying . any ideas and can they change the default years as i had 3 years to clear my file and now this would mean another six years.

many thanks

sturrm

Hi Sturm,

I've got similar things to you on my file just waiting to get some response to my question regarding this.

:confused::-)

I had a similar case with mbna only i paid a dmp from 2000 to 2006 mbna sold the debt to hfo services and added a default,i complained to ICO that they coudnt add a default as it wouldnt be clear till 2012 which meant 12yrs bad credit file.They ruled in my favour after 3yrs of arguing the default if applied should have gone on in 2000 and ordered it to be removed.I challenged hfo services they didnt have an agreement and never heard anything since hope this helps.

MBNA £250 bank charges refunded.:lol:

MBNA claimed £2700 in PPI:lol:

MBNA default removed.

WESCOT balance written off no cca.

WESCOT default removed.

TIME RETAIL.default removed.

LLOYDS TSB.£150 charges refunded

MINT £220 charges refunded.

currently 4 in dispute unenforcible agreements.

HFOS ordered to remove default

YORKSHIRE paid token £200 PPI going now for full £600