money claim issed what else do i need to do..

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6521 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi I ajve been very quiet on gheer and justw atching and 'doing what I should,

I have so far files a moneyclaim with the halifax and have logged on today to say it has been issued.. what is the next step I have to do as not sent anything to the courts etc as yet. It was awaiting issuing yestrday but like I say it has been issed now as checked on the money claim website.

I have read and read but the terminology is very hard for me as have slight learning difficulties.

Thanks everybody

Nigel

Hi Nigel, you need do nothing the bank or court will contact you if they need to know anything ....in our case the bank wanted a listing of the charges we were claiming and therefore asked for them

:) Go on ... you know you want to click me :)

:lol:don't be like the banks - give a little back :lol:

:D There was a time before CAG but now CAG is here we are the empowered! :D

In progress:

Mechs and Mother (deceased) V Halifax - N1 form filed at Court 9 Aug 06

Advice & opinions of mechs, The Consumer Action Group and The Bank Action Group are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.

Hiya

Dont worry, the banks have the details of all the charges. have so far won two claims with first direct which i didnt send off lists of charges for and i phoned the halifax today to see if they needed my list of charges and they said no.

Good luck you wont have to wait long, you will have your money back in couple of weeks

;-)