What Made You Want To Swear Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2168 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

since friday 'last' ...argueing with parentpay and my sons college as to why his account has stopped so I cant check on how much was left in the from last term and I cant stand the thought of him getting to the food counter with nothing in his account to buy his meal with...................grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr this is the third time that these 'richards' have done this and yes ive contacted and been round the college...no joy and also told the owner of parent pay to get off her butt and stop using parentpay as her private cashcow and DO something............her response is............it's out of her hands and in the hands of the college.................be warned parents that these cashless catering things are nothing but problems............dont allow them into your kids schools etc vote them out

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah the morning started off quite nicely today. I have been scared to look at the bank balance the last few days so was working out what money we have to last us til next weeks child benefit and hubbys expenses are paid. Thought to myself 'yeah, it's not great but doable'.

Built up the courage and checked the bank - just over £100 in there!! Woohoo!! And then I opened the statement from my son's holiday club/preschool. *swear*

Ah well, at least I can get it paid. :/

"In this situation, you know what you have to do? Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming." Dory - Finding Nemo.:wink:

had a call from the education dept earlier and they told my old account was up and running.............yey then went to sign in and its closed...........cant make headway into that crap parentpay site and have meailed the owner to tell her that i have re-reported her again..............i'd love to know what type of car she drives and how much mortgage 'she hasnt got left'................swear isnt the word

People who prey on others making their lives so unbearable they end up ill or worse. What kind of person does this and get kicks out of it?? They need treament, they are sick,, making up all sorts and good people who only have ever been helpful are now ill with all whats happening. I hope this person sees the errors of their ways and realises that they will never be any good, and will end up lonely and sad, such a waste of a life,, but they say dont they that what comes around goes around...... think on that.

very true rumbler im off to the police tomorrow i stopped her phoning us now im going to stop her writing about me she says i should leave her alone im not the one on facebook am i ive blocked all her pages dont really know what she wants as i dont go on anywhere now only msn or skype so i have no idea perhaps if she closes all the facebooks she has it will die down as i have done she says i have been ringing her well she had better have the proof their my numbers cos tomorrow i want to see all this proof!!!!

I'm STILL waiting for KARMA to hit those who have caused me so much damage these past twelve years or so since my late wife passed away.........ex friends who were supposed to be here who turned their backs...........my life will not last out for me before THIER karma arrives...........too much to say about these monsters and you'd never believe ALL of this could happen to one man and still is happening:mad2:

I've been trying not to swear on here but now I'm going to.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

That's to the people who owe me money and have done this more than once. Some more than three times even when they were working and I was disabled :( I must have MUG written on my forehead.

I spoke to one of them on the phone yesterday, nicely at first, until she tried justifying why she couldn't pay me. Then she was abusive and said no wonder no one likes me 'cos all I'm interested in is money!

I'm interested in money, my money!!!

I can't have a grocery shop because of her!!!

People who prey on others making their lives so unbearable they end up ill or worse. What kind of person does this and get kicks out of it?? They need treament, they are sick,, making up all sorts and good people who only have ever been helpful are now ill with all whats happening. I hope this person sees the errors of their ways and realises that they will never be any good, and will end up lonely and sad, such a waste of a life,, but they say dont they that what comes around goes around...... think on that.

Someone who has no life. I had someone do that to me. Eventually, the owner of the website publicly told her to grow up and stop insulting others (apparently, I do nothing all day and am lying about everything) - if she carried on, she would get banned. She hasn't said two words to me since.

I was swearing yesterday when I had steriod injections in the front of my neck. I hate needles and have issues with anything sharp going near my neck. They were bar far the worst injections I've ever had. She warned me she was going to go deep with some and she wasn't kidding! The poor nurse whose hand I held must have needed them for her hand after lol. No wonder I had to ask her to hold my hand, she seemed rather unwilling. That should have been a sign! Paws crossed they help.

Mungy Pup

I want to live in a world where chickens are free to cross the road without their intentions being questioned. :razz:

i caught my stalker out again lol so i know who it is on here AGAIN how many accounts can people have on here!!! aw mungy i had a lump in my neck a long time ago and they had to take cells from it my god did it hurt but oh no they wanted to do it again so i fainted yes i know how that feels and they dont even numb it do they fortunatly my was ok and they took half my thyroid out, phewwwww

im sorry to hear that BB some people are so cruel borrow money and dont pay it back, i know someone who did that to a lovely family, the person who stole off them then phoned the family day and night telling them they wouldnt get their money back , how do you ever trust any one again, hope you get it back xx

£204 for dental treatment!! And that's on the NHS!!!! :evil:

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

I am crying with you Caro,,,, and they say its cheaper !!! It would be better to have em all out and get false ones ,,, would save all the pain and expense in the future.

OMG no!!! Never never never.

I had a crown fitted and originally they were going to make a gold one, until the dentist saw my reaction. If I could afford implants to have nice teeth I wouldn't mind but the idea of my teeth being like stars .... coming out at night ............ :shock:

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

It is burlyb, do you have a link? ..

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Don't worry about it, burlyb. When I first joined and didn't understand about personal threads and thought it was helpful to comment on my situation with the bank on someone's thread they got really nasty and cyber-shouted at me, "Get your own thread." I nearly left for good. And others on here have had the same nasty experience. I just don't understand it. If someone is new they should be welcomed and if you need to tell them to start their own thread there is a nice and helpful way of doing it. This forum is about learning, and that learning starts with how to post, respond, advise where you can, and so on. For someone to post some nasty, sharp, 'sod off my thread' response is just not very nice. :-(

I had a run in with someone 'high' in here with my firsrt or second post BUT gave as good as i got and since then he's left it and me alone..........his passing shot was a 'whatever' and that reply is a bit lame so from then on i sort of bow with the breeze unless the breeze becomes hurricane.....BUT do not take everything laying down and try NOT to be wallked over in real or cyber life

Edited by burlyb

After I'd been around for some time, and had helped quite a number of people, I had a real cyber squabble on here because I objected to someone who had been here rather longer being sarcastic to me and to others. But we got over it. I made my point, we both calmed down, and were perfectly civil to each other after that. She was very, very good with her advice, but could sometimes treat people like idiots which she admitted. She hasn't been around for some time now, and it's a shame because she was absolutely brilliant on many issues, so I hope she is okay and will come back to the forum at some stage.

DD