Is this a mistake or Fraud? ***WON***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5113 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thanks BB, and I hope your doing well.

Thanks too HH, that was funny:D. Just goes to show what someone can do if they believe they are right and have the determination, lets hope that many can learn a good lesson from this thread and go forward.

Just don't all jump on LP at once, I may need him again:p

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeehah! :D:D

Bloomin' well done the pair of you. It's over. And won, well and truly.

Note to self: Bombard LP with requests for help on other threads I'm assisting on...

Thx all for the good wishes!

Yeehah! :D:D

Bloomin' well done the pair of you. It's over. And won, well and truly.

Ta for the good wishes! Wouldn't have been able without the encouragement!

FINALLY!!!

Note to self: Bombard LP with requests for help on other threads I'm assisting on...

Please don't!

Now we need to turn these 42 pages into a movie!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:!: All the information I impart is my advice based on my experience. It does not constitute professional advice. If in doubt, always consult with a professional. :!:

:-) If you feel my post has been helpful, please click my scales. :-)

Good idea LP, what part would you play?

How about myself? :p

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:!: All the information I impart is my advice based on my experience. It does not constitute professional advice. If in doubt, always consult with a professional. :!:

One word for me I think - EPIC!

Yes, echo the congratulations to LP, your advice through this was solid and am sure many of us gleaned little bits of wisdom as we poured over the details in a parasitic fashion :p.

Frettful, now this is finally done perhaps you can ask mods to change your name? Something more serene and peaceful would be great ;).

As for the movie why not. Only question really is 3D or not 3D?

Great result.

A huge congratulations to you both from me too Frettful and LP - so pleased (but not surprised with LP on side) it all turned out well in the end...........assuming the cheque has cleared ok ;) Hope you treat yourself to something nice, you deserve it after all you've been through!

LTSB PPI on various loans (current/settled) - Refunded inc 8%

MBNA 1 Charges - Refunded inc CI

MBNA 1 PPI - Refunded

MBNA 2 Charges - Refunded inc 8%

MBNA 2 PPI - Refunded

MBNA 2 Accident Ins - Refunded

Swift Advances (settled) Mortgage Charges -Partially refunded

Swift Advances (settled) Mortgage PPI - Refunded inc CI & 8%

Sainsburys (settled) Loan PPI - Refunded inc CI +8%

Sainsburys (closed) Card Charges - Refunded inc CI + 8%

M&S Money (closed) Card Charges - Refunded inc CI

M&S Money (closed) Card PPI - Refunded inc 8%

Direct Line (settled) Loan PPI - Refunded inc CI + 8%

Debenhams Card (closed) PPI - Refunded inc 8%

Swift Mortgage Charges -Refunded

Hitachi Finance (closed) Charges - Refunded

Well done all of you!

I have just read the whole thread...what an epic and all the better for the conclusion.

Whilst I understand your frustration LP, I do find your tone aggressive and somewhat brattish! Had you been my son I would have put you over my knee and spanked you!!!! Having said that FF seemed to respond ok to your temper tantrums.

A shining example of the power of CAG and the good it can do. Again well done and congratulations to all involved.

Monx

Advice given is my opinion only, I am not a legal or financial expert (far from it).

Well done all of you!

I have just read the whole thread...what an epic and all the better for the conclusion.

Whilst I understand your frustration LP, I do find your tone aggressive and somewhat brattish! Had you been my son I would have put you over my knee and spanked you!!!! Having said that FF seemed to respond ok to your temper tantrums.

A shining example of the power of CAG and the good it can do. Again well done and congratulations to all involved.

Monx

Monx,

Whilst I appreciate your congratulations I do somewhat resent you calling my statements "temper tantrums" and my behaviour "brattish".

Someone with "brattish" behaviour would never have invested the time and energy I did into this thread.

As can be seen from the thread where frettful38 listened to my advice - or questioned it with reason - I responded in a calm tone. Unfortunately some people need to be told things in loud voices in order to grasp the severity of the situation.

When I became involved it was likely that the case would have been dismissed with a larger costs order against frettful38 for unreasonable behaviour. The end result was a complete win. I think we all know that this speaks much louder than your criticisms.

I accept I am on occasions a bit "aggressive" but that is my style, and if people don't like it they are welcome to tell me to get lost, and not give advice. Consider that the price for decent advice.

:D LP just rise above it.

Thx freakyleaky!

Your style is interpreted in many ways by different people.

At the end of the day you got the right result and for that I take your hat of to me:D;)

;)

• Haha 1

Well done Fretful and LP

As has been said before, what an epic

I joined reading this half way through, but then read from the begining,

I felt the emotions of you both,

Well deserved result,

I would bow to LP's instrutions,if I needed help,

I would hope LP was about.

He seriously, knows what he is talking about.

All the best

Leakie

Edited by Leakie

Well first I would like to say thank you for the continuing well wishes and thanks from fellow caggers and the site team.

I know that CAG is mostly about people who are in debt and trying to sort out their financial problems by joning it.

This thread that I started was a very personal and deep emotinal tragedy that I had suffered in my life. In the outside world I had exhausted all avenues before joining CAG, and in the comfort of my own home I found the help which was in form of LP, nothing short but a god send to my prayers.

If I could describe what this victory means to me, then words cannot explain. Its not the money as what I have won is just a drop in the ocean to thousands IT made me lose. Whether it can be blamed for my stupidity, being young and nieve or any other reason, the trauma that I was made to suffer and my family can never be repaired by the loss we endured by IT.

Saying that, I have come out of this a completely different person, and for the best. There were times I admit that LP did make me want to throw in the towel, but my mind and heart would not allow me to be defeated, and I made the choice to carry on.

LP at times was strict, harsh and some could say cruel, but the goal I was heading for and needed was too important to be put off by his comments. The end result was that if I can say that I probably made LP proud, not only listening to his advice but also correcting myself along the way.

Anyone who takes critiscm and changes themselves for the better is the best amongst you, agreed?

NO PAIN, NO GAIN, is what they say hey. Now the pain has gone and not only have I gained, but I am sure that many others have too by reading my thread.

Lastly, LP good job you ain't lost your touch, CAG would be lost without it:D

just think of LP as the sergent major of CAG, XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

• Haha 1