Bryan Farter email addy anyone?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5475 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I need to give they grey-haired, yellow-toothed sack of sh*t a piece of my mind. :mad:

Does anyone have an email contact? I am not ringing the turds! nor writing (I live in a world where ignoring these idiots works well) ;)

However, and totally born out of sarcam, I want to engage with his cronies...just for a laugh...and to wipe the smirk of his face. I know what they want me to do, and he can forget it!! I don't take it personally, 'tis all faceless, generic (yet hopeful) rubbish, but I aint falling for it.

I have set up a fake hotmail account, where I intend to tell the t*sser he better get my IP/computer logs found out... because the email will be sent from Petula Frumpykecks.

Dear Mr Thai

We have failed to receive a response to previous correspondance and have therefore made tracing enquiries for your current place of residence. Information has been received confirming your address details have changed to this address.

Please contact us immediately on 0845 3133128 quoting the reference number.

Yours insincerely, old fart. (ok, it was a digital sig)

Where to start? Well, first off, you complete tool, I wrote back to you admitting I had fell behind with my £1's and enclosed a cheque for £6. You didn't cash it or respond (RM maybe) only now, some 2 years later you find me.

'Information has been received' Um, you mean I tried to check my CR on Equifax no doubt. :rolleyes: (I knew what would come)

Long before I found CAG, this turd abused every offer I made and got a CCJ in default (my only one), though he did use my address! I didn't know what to do at the time...and I do owe it, aside from the add-ons...if only I knew then what I know now. I cannot for the life of me remember if he tried to split it, but I do remember thinking at some point 'why is the debt so low- the idiots' Well, I now know and it was probably him.

Still, he's about as much chance of getting pretty as he has of ever seeing a red cent. (I only want the email to engage in fun...I won't be saying who I am, again, ignorance is always best in THIS scenario.) ;)

*waves at the sad sack* Bryan..hiya! This CCJ will soon be off my CR haha, and you may as well sell the debt on, 'cos you aint getting another bean my old China (If you work out who I am, send me my CCA, though I'm not wasting a perfectly good quid) besides, it's hardly relevant now!

Rant over! :D

Edited by Thailand
tragic spelling

Great Rant.

I'll see if I can come up with something on Monday when I'm at work if nobody else comes up with it before.

DG:D

I have no legal training my knowledge comes from my personal life experiences

Please help keep the forum alive by making a donation

Sorry Thialand we could not find an email address from them. We will keep looking but it depends on which clients we need to look through. No easy way of doing that I'm afraid.

DG:)

• Haha 1

I have no legal training my knowledge comes from my personal life experiences

Please help keep the forum alive by making a donation