style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5479 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All

My debt

Halifax - £6,200

MBNA - £10k gone up with charges to £11k - THEY HAVE GONE SLIENT ?!

afte they tried to get me to pay them 3k paritital settlement ! I did not .

I am so pleased as I hear they would of sold on the rest of the debt !

Co op - £6k

Egg - £6k

Lloyds - £10k

Settled

Wescot - £10 Full and finally settled at £2,300!!! :p;):rolleyes:

A friend - £6k my parents paid her back

I have been in debt for about 6-9 months now and my story in a nut shell is that I got into a bad busniess partnership and until we can sell the asset that we've brought my money is tied up.

My Parents have knidly helped me a bit settle my debt with my friend. I have managed to negociate a few full and final settlements.

Now I am looking at in particular 3 of my lenders and this CCA and SAR consumer credit Act 1974 issue to see if I have a case .

Egg

MBNA

Co op

These have all been years ago so I hope I may have a case - Does anyone know if and how this works ??

Will it affect my Credit Score Long term ?

On some of the debt is with debt collection agencies .., and one of them FREDRICKSON - BRYAN CARTER - EGG are saying they will raise a CCJ ....

If I do this CCA and SAR do they LEGALLY have to put a stop of the CCJ ? Y

DOES ANYONE HAVE A SUCCESS STORY WHERE THEY HAVE WIPED OUT DEBT COMPLETLY WITH THE Consumer credit act ??

My Halifax Loan has gone to apex now and they are offering me a full and final settlement on the loan... I have a Mortgage with Halifax . I know its a DIFFERENT dept . However I am worried will this AFFECT me with my mortage with them in the futuree ... Do they Dept talk to each other ???

Also the company that want me to pay them £200 per creditor to SEE if the CCA is unemforceable ... I hear I can do it myself .

I dont know how - is it simple ?! do i need help. ARE THEY JUST ANOTHER CON LIKE THE IVA - IP set up ?

DONT GET AN IVA ANYONE I THINK IT IS VERY BAD> BETTER TO SORT OUT AND NEGOICATE YOURSELF IT MAY TAKE ALOT OF TIME AND EFFORT BUT YOU WILL BE FREE FOREVER> WITH AN IVA YOU ARE NOT AND IT GOES ON FOR AS LONG AS THEY CAN KEEP GETTING MONEY OUT OF YOU !

Happy Thursday Missy

Hi All

My debt

Halifax - £6,200

Co op - £6k

Egg - £6k

Lloyds - £10k

Settled

I have been in debt for about 6-9 months now and my story in a nut shell is that I got into a bad busniess partnership and until we can sell the asset that we've brought my money is tied up.

My Parents have knidly helped me a bit settle my debt with my friend. I have managed to negociate a few full and final settlements.

Now I am looking at in particular 3 of my lenders and this CCA and SAR consumer credit Act 1974 issue to see if I have a case .

Egg

MBNA

Co op

These have all been years ago so I hope I may have a case - Does anyone know if and how this works ??

On some of the debt is with debt collection agencies .., and one of them FREDRICKSON - BRYAN CARTER - EGG are saying they will raise a CCJ ....

DOES ANYONE HAVE A SUCCESS STORY WHERE THEY HAVE WIPED OUT DEBT COMPLETLY WITH THE Consumer credit act ??

My Halifax Loan has gone to apex now and they are offering me a full and final settlement on the loan... I have a Mortgage with Halifax . I know its a DIFFERENT dept . However I am worried will this AFFECT me with my mortage with them in the futuree ... Do they Dept talk to each other ???

Also the company that want me to pay them £200 per creditor to SEE if the CCA is unemforceable ... I hear I can do it myself .

I dont know how - is it simple ?! do i need help. ARE THEY JUST ANOTHER CON LIKE THE IVA - IP set up ?

DONT GET AN IVA ANYONE I THINK IT IS VERY BAD> BETTER TO SORT OUT AND NEGOICATE YOURSELF IT MAY TAKE ALOT OF TIME AND EFFORT BUT YOU WILL BE FREE FOREVER> WITH AN IVA YOU ARE NOT AND IT GOES ON FOR AS LONG AS THEY CAN KEEP GETTING MONEY OUT OF YOU !

Happy Thursday Missy

Going through similar things myself, good luck to you, hope it turns out for the best.

With regards to CCA's, it is my understanding that a CCA constitutes a dispute and that no action can be enforced upon you whilst you are in dispute.

With regards to Halifax, from experience, I've found that individual departments are all seperate from each other. Going down this route can and probably will affect your dealings with them down the line, but not with regards to your mortgage, just loans and credit cards etc, they will likely never want to do business with you again on those fronts. Your mortgage is a signed agreement, they cannot exact revenge or retaliate against you by making things hard for you via your mortgage. If they did so you could string the up by the danglies.

Unemployed for 225 days, 32 weeks. Here's praying I find work before 40 (at this rate before 40 years old, not 40 weeks :s)

vs Capital One: CCA req sent 6/7/09. No reply

vs LTSB Credit Car: CCA req sent 6/7/09. No reply

vs LTSB Loans: CCA req sent 6/7/09. No reply

vs Marehill Finance: CCA req sent 6/7/09. CA recieved 10/7/09

Hi All

My debt

Halifax - £6,200

Co op - £6k

Egg - £6k

Lloyds - £10k

Settled

I wish I had your parents :)

Egg

MBNA

Co op

Be very careful of mr carter, he is very sneaky

Very few and far between. lots more cases where the agreement is unenforceable so the debt still exists but they just can't collect on it

Can't answer that one - sorry

Of course you can although it can be stressful which is why the CAG is here- to help you through the minefiled

If you used a CCCS or Payplan, they do it for free as they are funded by the industry

Happy Thursday Missy

If you go through the CCA requests, that will give you a start to getting your life sorted.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

If I do this CCA and Subject Access Request do they LEGALLY have to put a stop of the CCJ ? Y

They have absolutely no rights whatsoever to threaten you to keep quiet,

i will try to get someone on here who can help...their threats like we willccj you are wrong ,and despicable anyway dont worry you are now in control over what you do and what happens not them the bullying stops now if you find you are being harrassed over the phone then send immediately a harrassment letter addressed to all parties

raise the CCA now you have made a formal request and the account is now in dispute,this will give you breathing space,also remember if you can record any phone calls from the muppets then thats even better

als send your SAR NOTICE ,after allthat is done sit back and await the contract or data they send keep copies of everything do not sign anything just print format ,

see at bottom of my thread how to do things dummies guide lastly do not worry too much you have put up with it this far now it is on your terms

hope this helps

patrickq1

thank you silver i can leave it in you capable hands

patrickq1

WHOA hold on there tiger :D Capable hands?? I just nick the info off the others:lol:

Thanks for the vote of confidence though

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

:D

Subbing.

Hi missy cash, just passing through.

You'll get all the help you need now. Well done for finding CAG.

The first things are

1) Send CCA request for copy of each credit agreement.

Use a £1 postal order and send by Recorded delivery to prove its been sent.

Keep all reciepts very carefully

PRINT do NOT sign your name to prevent them photoshopping it-

(You are now entering the world of DCA ****.)

hi thanks for your words of encouragement.

i did ask for a CCA back in december and now i want to ask again via these agents ? is that allowed to ask twice ?

I'll scan the egg one i have it does not make sense to me atall...

if i put it up here can someone read it for me ?

thanks missy

If you go through the CCA requests, that will give you a start to getting your life sorted.

knowing that if the debt is unenforceable will give me better negociation.

can i apply for a cca ? twice

did in jan ... need to find all of them ?