K Fraser Associates/ PJ Consumer Debt Services

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4582 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Yeah, they also have a satisfied client base of 20,000, cool eh?

I`ve got more positive eBay feedback than that selling me old retro Y-fronts.

If I have helped or made you laugh in any way in your hour of need, then please click my scales <<<<<<<<<< ;)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like this page P&JCDS - Premier Debt Collection Services in the UK and Internationally

They offer FREE legal action, provided the debt is un-defended, LOL. We`ll all just pay up without challenging them shall we, to save them a few quid :confused:

Also, their Solicitors are Foulds Solicitors, that being FOOLS, with a silent D.

Nothing more I can say about that really.

N.P

If I have helped or made you laugh in any way in your hour of need, then please click my scales <<<<<<<<<< ;)

Now people are becoming wiser about turning up in court to challenge these 'debts' they must be loosing some of their clients as it starts to hit their pockets.

I've had a letter from one lot stating 'Mail sent to this address has been marked as 'gone away'....' which is a load of tosh... I'm now checking to see that they haven't put a CIFAS warning on my name. They might have mail returned from a previous tenant but certainly not from me.

Now people are becoming wiser about turning up in court to challenge these 'debts' they must be loosing some of their clients as it starts to hit their pockets.

I've had a letter from one lot stating 'Mail sent to this address has been marked as 'gone away'....' which is a load of tosh... I'm now checking to see that they haven't put a CIFAS warning on my name. They might have mail returned from a previous tenant but certainly not from me.

Mmmm, interesting sillygirl, what`s this CIFAS warning?

Is their a link you could point me to, to find out more on this?

Thanks

N.P

They recommend checking your Credit Reference Files, and also a SAR to CIFAS.

Thanks for all your suggestions.

I will sort this out tonight, I doubt I will get anywhere but I am furious and very upset about this.

Not got the letter to hand now, I am in work. But I am sure that there was just a PO Box address and nothing else.

I hope I kept the original letter too.

I am in the mood for writing some letters now :D

If you have the means to record your calls then why not ring them up pretending to be your neighbour and see if they will discuss the debt with you. If they do they will break every rule in the book. You will have them by the spherical objects and all you have to do is squeeze:D

If you have the means to record your calls then why not ring them up pretending to be your neighbour and see if they will discuss the debt with you. If they do they will break every rule in the book. You will have them by the spherical objects and all you have to do is squeeze:D

Oooooh no I don't but how can I get it????

I would LOVE to get the slimy rats like this :D

trueCall - your nuisance call blocker

Not the cheapest, but by far the best, this is the Rolls Royce of telephone recording devices. I have one, and I bought my Mother one also:-D

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

trueCall - your nuisance call blocker

Not the cheapest, but by far the best, this is the Rolls Royce of telephone recording devices. I have one, and I bought my Mother one also:-D

Many thanks :)

That looks great!!! Will have to buy one - my second set of neighbours have posted a similar letter through my door.

Surely this is harassment????

my second set of neighbours have posted a similar letter through my door.

Surely this is harassment????

Protection from Harassment Act 1997

Prohibition of harassment

(1) A person must not pursue a course of conduct—

(a) which amounts to harassment of another, and

(b) which he knows or ought to know amounts to harassment of the other.

(2) For the purposes of this section, the person whose course of conduct is in question ought to know that it amounts to harassment of another if a reasonable person in possession of the same information would think the course of conduct amounted to harassment of the other.

(3) Subsection (1) does not apply to a course of conduct if the person who pursued it shows—

(a) that it was pursued for the purpose of preventing or detecting crime,

(b) that it was pursued under any enactment or rule of law or to comply with any condition or requirement imposed by any person under any enactment, or

© that in the particular circumstances the pursuit of the course of conduct was reasonable.

How to Complain

However have a read of this

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

The company who sent my neighbours those letters is actually trading as another Debt collection Agency

P&JCDS - Premier Debt Collection Services in the UK and Internationally

Their website say they are members of the CSA ( Credit Services Associations ) and the Office of Fair Trading... indeed.. their consumer credit licence was issued by the Office of Fair Trading !!! :???:

They are actually in breach of the Credit Services guidelines:

Section G

http://www.pjcds.co.uk/CSACodeofPractice.pdf

And they are also a registered Data Controller - but they are harassing me under the name Kathy Fraser...

So shall I complain to all of those departments quoting their own guff right back at them? And sending them the letters?

The CSA is a laughable old boys club and 1st crud's mr naboo is head of it at the mo :rolleyes:

I must admit I was thinking that as I looked around their website :rolleyes:

The ICO have a complaint already, so that leaves me with the OFT and writing to my MP..

Which I am doing right now!

Edited by citizenB
title amended

This is who you are dealing with!

Report Them!!!

0182490Licence Status:Current

Current Applicant / Licensee:

Business Name Company Registration Number

P & J Consumer Debt Services

Categories:

Credit reference agency

Debt collecting

Right To Canvass Off Trade Premises:No

Trading Name(s) (Current):

Kathy Fraser Associates

P & J Debt Collection Services

Issued Date: 14-Oct-1985 Expiry Date: 13-Oct-2010

Legal Formation:

Partnership

Current Individuals that run the organisation:

Name Position

Janice Lynn Bellotti PARTNER

Mr Phillip Anthony McGarvey PARTNER

Historic Individuals that run the organisation:

Name Position

Mr Malcolm Robert Pusey PARTNER

Ms Janice Lynn Bellotti PARTNER

Nature of Business:

Debt Collection

Current Address(es):

Address Type Address

Principal Place Of Business 1, Sovereign Park, Cleveland Way, Hemel Hempstead, Herts, HP2 7DA

Historic Address(es):

Address Type Address

Correspondence 17, Avebury Court, Hemel Hempstead, Herts, HP2 7TB

Principal Place Of Business 17, Avebury Court, Hemel Hempstead, Herts, HP2 7TB

Principal Place Of Business Library Chambers, 88, Longlands, Hemel Hempstead, Herts, HP2 4ET"

Love & Kisses...

AC

Edited by citizenB
title amended
  • Haha 1

thanks angry Cat - yes thats them. Their names are given in the footer in my letters... or rather my neighbours letters :evil:

Who is this Kathy Fraser then?? Can they use that name ... seeing as Kathy Fraser isn't registered and they are harassing me on an unregistered address?

Is there anyway I can find out which companies actually use these scumbags?!

Edited by citizenB
title amended

K Fraser Associates is just a trading name of:

P & J Consumer Debt Services.

K Fraser Associates do not have a CCA Licence, this is permitted as they are simply a trading name.

It is P & J Consumer Debt Services that need to be reported...Report them to the OFT.

AC

Edited by citizenB
title amended

K Fraser Associates is just a trading name of:

P & J Consumer Debt Services.

K Fraser Associates do not have a CCA Licence, this is permitted as they are simply a trading name.

It is P & J Consumer Debt Services that need to be reported...Report them to the OFT.

AC

They are not a well known DCA though are they?

I am convinced this is harassment, else why else would the OFT insist they stop contacting the neighbours?

Bit late for me though! :evil:

Edited by citizenB
title amended

Moderators!

This thread is about Link Financial.

Please move all comments about the above onto another thread, suggested title:

K Fraser Associates/P & J Consumer Debt Services

V. Important to allert other members who may be in the same boat.

Thanks

AC

Edited by citizenB
title amended