Welcome Finance Copy of Agreement..Odd

Bodecia
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5496 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I asked Welcome to send me my last agreement and iv'e compared it to two others i have and this one seems odd.I've noticed that if it was a true copy it would have boxes around all the figure work and insurance details.Does anyone know if they hold the true copies at head office.

I have had one of these sent from the branch...this one had a date put in.The other one sent from Head Office didn't have a date.Something just looks odd.

Could this be copy of the exact agreement?

hey

i haven't even got that far yet. they want me to sign the letter requesting my credit agreement to " correspond with their docuement" ( they don't have any) I'm looking for the letter template to state i do not need to sign the letter ny law.

help?

hey

i haven't even got that far yet. they want me to sign the letter requesting my credit agreement to " correspond with their docuement" ( they don't have any) I'm looking for the letter template to state i do not need to sign the letter ny law.

help?

I agree with the above definitely DO NOT SIGN anything you send to them. If you have already sent them the CCA request letter and their time has expired send them the account in dispute letter.

I asked Welcome to send me my last agreement and iv'e compared it to two others i have and this one seems odd.I've noticed that if it was a true copy it would have boxes around all the figure work and insurance details.Does anyone know if they hold the true copies at head office.

I have had one of these sent from the branch...this one had a date put in.The other one sent from Head Office didn't have a date.Something just looks odd.

Could this be copy of the exact agreement?

Hi Bodecia - it may help if you can post up a copy of the agreement with all personal details removed. I am sure some of the more experienced caggers will look at it for you :) I definitely do not know enough to help but I have received some really good advice on these forums.

They should be exactly the same from HO as from the branch as they scan them into the one system now - or at least thats the theory - I'm like you though the ones they sent to me from the branch and the head office (both of these the same) did not match exactly to what I had

The copy of the loan i took out 5 months previously is just a small exact copy of the loan agreement form.That one looks right.I topped up the loan and I signed in my lunchbreak and can't remember if I signed the normal agreement sheets. The white,yellow,blue.....This last agreement sheet copy just isn't exact as there are no lines or boxes around the wording and one paragraph is over the other side of the paper.

I have major issues with WELCOME at present after a final response complaint letter arrived yesterday and its just not addressed my problems no straight answers!!They twist and turn everything around. have spent ages trying to get someone in compliance to explain but just kept being put through to complaints!!I sent everything off to FOS yesterday.