Listen and look carefully

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5496 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going to watch that with great interest Clemma ;)

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Thats Sky Plus set then :D

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Can you arrange to record it and we can get it up on utube and link to it from here.

I cant record it - but hopefully someone else will.

I will say though, that I mentioned CAG soooo many times that they can't possibly edit it all out! I was determined that it would get a mention :D

I can record it on Sky + for you tomorrow Clemz but I dont know how to transfer it from Sky + to the computer.

Check out the threads below for updates on the DCA's that I am dealing with.

GE Money/CL Finance/Howard Cohen & Co - AND - Aktiv Kapital/Appleton Massey Solicitors - IN COURT

Cabot x 2 for Vanquis & Hitatchi - DEFAULTED ON CCA REQUEST

Lowell for Capital One - CANCELLED DEBT!! Trying to get Default removed now

Moorcroft x 2 for Halifax Loan & Bank Account - RETURNED TO HALIFAX

Wescot for Halifax Bank Account - RETURNED TO HALIFAX

Cap Quest for Argos Card - RETURNED TO ARGOS

I don't either bear - but it should be on iplayer at some point. There has got to be a way of making that a permanent link.

Other than that, I think the only way of getting it is to record it on DVD and then upload to your computer - it can then be put on youtube. I am not up to speed on how it all works.

I cant record it - but hopefully someone else will.

I will say though, that I mentioned CAG soooo many times that they can't possibly edit it all out! I was determined that it would get a mention :D

How clever is that then? :D

I have no legal training and the advice I offer is a matter of support. Before you commit to any Legal action you are advised to contact a qualified legal practitioner.

------------------------------------------------

Bank charge successes:

Halifax - Full settlement incl interest.

HSBC - Settlement, goodwill no admission of liability about 75% of claim.

RBS - Settlement, goodwill no admission of liability about 70% of claim.

2 ongoing claims for bank charges with HSBC with more to come. (Supreme Court ruling could have upset these claims) They did :mad:

PPI Successes

PPI 4 settlements on 9 loans. FOS involvement on 7 added on the 8 % Statutory interest another 30% to both.

2 claims settled in full with LV without FOS involvement.

2 claims settled in full with HSBC without FOS involvement

PPI Claims ongoing with:

Cap one Now with the FOS

Barclays. Paid up today 24/04/10 cheque received for over £4,500 and in the bank.

LTSB still have to decide on this as their SAR production was abysmal. Papers data mixed up documents missing etc

1 Complaint not upheld by FOS they said it was ICO issue. Complaint upheld by ICO. See this..

Post 290 from

***RBS PPI Claim Long fight but, WON***

Please do not PM me for advice as it may be sometime before I can respond.

Keep at them. Do not give way and do not accept all they tell you, they will delay and stall for as long as they can to prevent repaying you your mis-sold PPI.

How clever is that then? :D

;););)

I just want CAG to get the publicity it deserves. I'm sure bankfodder will let you know just how much this site means to me :D:D:D

The BBC Breakfast News Report is @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkIsQTUMTDA

Sorry for the bad quality but I had to use my Blackberry to record the TV screen lol.

The Radio program is on Radio 1 at 12.45 today.

Edited by andymanx

Check out the threads below for updates on the DCA's that I am dealing with.

GE Money/CL Finance/Howard Cohen & Co - AND - Aktiv Kapital/Appleton Massey Solicitors - IN COURT

Cabot x 2 for Vanquis & Hitatchi - DEFAULTED ON CCA REQUEST

Lowell for Capital One - CANCELLED DEBT!! Trying to get Default removed now

Moorcroft x 2 for Halifax Loan & Bank Account - RETURNED TO HALIFAX

Wescot for Halifax Bank Account - RETURNED TO HALIFAX

Cap Quest for Argos Card - RETURNED TO ARGOS

The BBC Breakfast News Report is @ YouTube - Bright House BBC News Story on 14 May 2009

Sorry for the bad quality but I had to use my Blackberry to record the TV screen lol.

Thank you so much xx

I'm at work so can't watch the video until tonight, but will definitely be listening in at 1254 :D

The BBC Breakfast News Report is @ YouTube - Bright House BBC News Story on 14 May 2009

Nice one Andy. :D

Let's hope at 12-45 today CAG gets a huge mention from Clemma.

I have a feeling CAG will be busy today.

These are video links to show how I deal with Debt Collectors.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zPtzK8FqE6k&feature=related

Frederickson International don't accept my card type

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eiZBULlWW6Q&feature=related

They say the OFT are investigating so folks now is the time to flood the OFT with your complaints.

Regards

PF

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

Hi all

At last it's here again, BH getting the exposure they deserve.

Another good day for the CAG methinks.

Sorry if I haven't been on here much lately, and this will likely be the case for a few weeks, as I have just started a new job and its finding the time!!

Well done to Clemma for alerting everyone to the news break. And to everyone who has helped Cath at the BBC so far, including Clemma, Tristam (not sure if he is a CAG user - but he is on FaceBook). You sound like a valuable asset! And not forgetting anyone else who has contributed.

And thanks to Cath, your patience in collating all these stories and travelling up an down the length of the country is admirable.

This is not the end, this is just another chapter. We need to keep momentum going, because I can assure you BH won't let the grass grow.

PJ

PlumberJon :-D

UNUS VIR OBVIAM ORBIS TERRARUM

Are you being harrassed by a DCA or Brighthouse. Click the link for OFT Debt collection guidelines. Chances are, they could be in breach of some part of sections 2 or 3 or both!

http://www.oft.gov.uk/shared_oft/business_leaflets/consumer_credit/oft664.pdf

I just give advice, I can't do it for you though!!

If you were helped, then please wiggle my scales, and you might get a wiggle back!!!

I won't be on the radio today - but watch this space ;)

As for the OFT - I am expecting them to contact me shortly :D

YAY :D

These are video links to show how I deal with Debt Collectors.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zPtzK8FqE6k&feature=related

Frederickson International don't accept my card type

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eiZBULlWW6Q&feature=related

Slightly off topic, but I feel this should have been mentioned somewhere.

Brighthouse were "booted" out of France because of their extortianate prices and preying on the poorer members of society. I will try and find the link to the story.

Why can't we adopt the Frency way with these sharks, and add the Paydayloan companies and Welcome/Paragon/Shopacheck to the list as well? Then the UK would be a lower end debt free place and then the pressure would be on the 'suits' to pay up instead of the poorer folk.

Hi

I have been reading quite a few of the threads concerning BH. I was not surprised the amount of people experiencing the same problems as my cousin. They were booting her door in the day she came out of hospital. Im kind of hoping they will 'pop' around again so I can record them Kicking her door in!!

I am glad that these sharks have been highlighted. I hope they get what they deserve!!!

I just walked into my kitchen and heard this on Newsbeat, Radio 1.

What a lod of bs from the Commercial Director! - "We always look to help the customer and only repossess in extreme circumstances, with their consent." Not if you read this forum you don't.