Welcome Finance

JNJL
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5520 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

We brought a car with welcome finance just over a year ago, apart from the fact we are paying them back a ridiculous amount of money the car has just completely broken down. We had a massive oil leak which has completely ruined the engine and will cost £££££££££ to fix, despite paying out a fortune on their warranty they said they would only pay out upto £1000 which wasn't enough to cover it and they were taking ages to sort. When going through the paperwork we found an MOT advisory note which had been done just before they sold the car to us saying their was an engine oil leak, in their list of 136 checks they have ticked to say their was no oil leaks etc Our mechanic said this fault would have been their for some time!

So we wrote to welcome finance asking for them to fix the car at their expense and return to us asap, replace the car like for like or take the car back and return our finance payments. After 2 letters We had no response. We then had someone ring us up acting on their behalf asking where the car was which we had told them in the letter. We have since received 2 letter which i have attached (hope you can read them)asking for £4000 and that they will be collecting in the next two weeks.

We are going bankrupt as soon as we have the money but i would still like to make a point with them as i feel they sold us a dodgy car which left me and my 4 children in the middle of a dark country lane at 8 o'clock at night, ripped us off on a finance agreement with ridiculously high insurances which aren't worth the money and they shoudln't be able to get away with preying on vulnerable people with poor credit to line their pockets!

W1.doc

Edited by JNJL

Guest Old_andrew2018

Sorry the documents are too small to read, can I suggest you try to up-load them using photobucket or a similar service.

I am sure once people can read them you will they will be able to advise on the way to proceed.

Regards

Andy

Edited by old_andrew2007
typo

hi jnjl

first thing you ned to do is remove the links and deleate your personel details,

address etc

the crappy warrinty welcome sold you,

does it state in the t & c that they will only pay a grand max

how soon after you got the vehicle did it break down

Hi

Thanks for that, i have changed the attachments and removeds personal details.

We have had the car just over twelve months, finance was for 4 years. We did go back and read the small print and it does say they will only pay out a maximum of £1000 per claim, which is a joke because they charged us for insurances which we didn't ask for and they didn't explain to us and i'm sure the warranty cost us about £950 in the first place??

Hi, JNJL.

I have unapproved your attachments, you could still see your Name and Agreement number, please amend then pm any Mod to have them approved.

Thanks for the 'heads up' Andy ;)

Regards.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Attachment approved.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert