Default error with Bank of Scotland !!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5515 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

:)Hi to all,

This is got to be the best site in the world !. It actually motivates you to undestand the law and HOW it can protect you against these vultures !! Remember we own them !!

Last year I clawed back over £22,000 in unfair charges. Stuck to my guns and got every last penny !!. This year I am using the full force of the CCA and CPR rules against all creditors.

In the meantime, got an intersting default from Bank of Scotland ! It reads :

Default Notice issued etc etc

Actual Date of letter / notice : 02-04-09

To remedy need to pay £58.35 before 12-4-09.

1 / To any CAG experts, does this render the default invalid. No 14-days allowed ??

2 / The amount owed now stands at £58.35 and not the full amount of £1,744.

3 / Can I use this when and if the matter goes to court i.e. no CCA and invalid default.

Thanks

When did you actually receive the notice?

I really do appreciate all those 'thank you' emails - I'm glad I've been able to help. Apologies if I haven't acknowledged all of them.

You can also ding my gong if you prefer. :)

The £58.35 is just the amount needed to remedy the situation, but the dates are incorrect on the Default notice !!! can you scan/photo it and post it up here minus the personal details/reference numbers ?

Hi 42 Man,

Attached is the default notice.

When you say £58.35 is all I need to pay, does that mean the original balance is no longer valid, or do I have to wait for an actual termination letter ???. Iam not sure exactly what date the letter arrived but even allowing two-days, they have asked for £58.35 on or before 12.4.09.

I have CCA'd them etc, but no reply and then the default notice. Also, done a CPR on them today.

Thanks, Slybeth4.

BOS default.pdf

When you say £58.35 is all I need to pay

He didn't say that. He said that is what is needed to remedy the situation. It is almost certainly the amount of the payments you are late with, maybe with added fees.

The total amount owing hasn't changed.

I really do appreciate all those 'thank you' emails - I'm glad I've been able to help. Apologies if I haven't acknowledged all of them.

You can also ding my gong if you prefer. :)

Hi there,

In post number 2 it says not to tell them about the faulty DN (personally I am so paranoid that if I mentioned the bank I would change the monetary amounts - and yes they are out to get me!) why? Surely they cannot issue another DN or is that only if they have not issued a TN?

GK