found 2 unknown CCJ's on my file - Help using Registry Trust / Trust Online

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5549 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have 2 CCJs on my Equifax file and only know what one of them is. So, I used trustonline.org.uk to see if I could see more details.

The result: 'NOTHING REGISTERED'

The way I understand it, they use you, as a person, to check against. They don't ask for all your past addresses as they check your existing file on you and your history and draw their info from it, is that right?

I checked myself on Trustonline yesterday as I wanted to see if one of the CCJs I had registered against me had been removed.

From what I read, and the way I understood it, you need to search at specific addresses for your name. My 2 CCJs were at different addresses, the one I was concerned with was the address I searched for. The other one didn't show up as it was at a different address. If I wanted to check that, I'd have to put in a different address - the one I was at for THAT CCJ.

The TrustOnline site doesn't give you any more info than you would get from Experian, Equifax, CallCredit etc.

It would just be the amount, company that got the CCJ, date it was given and the case number. Oh, which court granted it too I believe. All of that is available on your file.

I BELIEVE that the best way to fid out any more is to ring the court that granted the CCJ giving them the case number.

TheKat1979 - Taking Control!

Taking on -

Barclaycard via HFO - daft application form sent

Barclays Current Account - at AQ stage - fingers crossed asked for Hardship

Egg - various issues! Are about to default me on a disputed debt!

Bryan Carter CCJ set aside - looks to have been set aside without a trip to court! WOO!

Bugger it, what a waste of £8. Having now read around several pages on their site it makes that a bit clearer. But, it really ought to be put in big letters at the application stage for those people like me who are keen to get it all done, haven't read the entire site and from the blurb on their homepage think 'Oh, it's a search on a person's history'.

Anyway... if they show company it would been a help as it's not on the Experian file. Neither is fact that the one I am sure I know what it is still appears to be 'open' when it is paid off, which I thought was worth checking out at TO.

Never mind... to the court it is then. I'm not spending another £16 to see if the right info pops up online!

Well, a couple of phone calls later....

Neither of them are what I thought and it looks like what I expected doesn't exist (with one CRA, at least. Will await the report from the other).

Phoned the utility co these two were from to find that one should have been marked satisfied so the chap is sending me a letter to use for that - hurrah!

The other, I don't remember leaving outstanding but as it's from over 4 years ago I can't be absolutely sure. I never thought to ask on the phone whether they'd have DCA'd it, so I'll wait to see what the breakdown says that he's forwarding before questioning that - it later came to me to wonder whether a DCA may have received the money and the utility company haven't.

• dx100uk changed the title to found 2 unknown CCJ's on my file - Help using Registry Trust / Trust Online