Being Treated so Unfair

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5536 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My wife is 7 months pregnant and not in good condition and there is no one to take care of her at the moment so i have to take off for her some time and its my 3rd off since she become pregnant.

When i called off tonight at 23:00 to inform my site manager and told him all situation and he was forcing me to come to work in the morning and i told him all situation and he start telling me that seems like you are not committed etc, What can he expect from me when my wife is not feeling well ?

He issued me a letter few days ago regarding the incident which happened on my work which i was not involved but other person was, he tried to put all my family problems in the letter and advice me to ignore it when i receive that.

My supervisor checked the camera next day to find out who was to blame and its on camera that i did not done any thing and he is just trying to find something on me without any reason, also some people on the work told me that he is after me like he was against other guys. I do not know why he is dragging me in situations which i have nothing to do.

Therefore Its been 7 months on this work but 3 years with the company and i worked so hard and to be honest i am not feeling comfortable any more here and feeling pressure and intense. Its seems like my work do not want me to work on this site.

I am really intense as my wife is pregnant as well and i am scared of my job.

Note: My company manager and work manager are 2 different persons.

I have also sent an email to my company Manager and Regional Manager as well and still waiting them to ring me.

Any advice would be appreciated.

I don't have a any experience in this area but my first thought is that you should try contacting ACAS and ask their advice (if you haven't done so already.) I have heard good things about them so far:

Acas - How can we help?

Certainly doesn't sound like you are being treated fairly or with any respect!

:!: -Any advise I give is based purely on my own experience. It should not be solely relied upon as I am NOT a legal expert and any major decisions you make should not be based on my opinion alone -

HFC Bank - Davey vs HFC

Barclays - Monthly payments made

Cahoot - Agreement received, awaiting 2nd agreement after DCA.

MBNA1&2 - Agreements received. (Currently in limbo)

Halifax - Davey vs Halifax/Cabot

MINT - Davey vs Mint

Amex - Davey vs Amex

Cap1 **WON** £1,500 Written Off Davey vs Cap1

Never Sign Anything